hard to breathe [ i.m ]

It’s hard to breathe. No. You can’t breathe. You can vaguely hear the voice Changkyun’s in the background, blurring out with the lack of oxygen as a pressure chokes out the air out of you. You, limpidly, tried your best to struggle from Changkyun’s grip on his throat, but it’s no use. It’s too tight, and Changkyun’s too angry to ever let go. You can hear sudden blurbs of what Changkyun is saying, angrliy and in a fury.

“Why did you look at him like that? Are you trying to cheat on me? Don’t you know you’re mine? How many times do I have to beat it into you? Huh? Huh? HUh?”

You can feel it. The grip growing tighter and tighter, till vision fades, and you’re lying on the ground with a thud. The shock wakes you up, but tears are running, mouth is frothing, and all power gone. Changkyun walked casually over to where you laid, sweeping his hair up as if he just finished a song on stage. “You’re not sleeping till you understand.” grabbing tightly onto the tufts of your hair.

It was effortless, picking him up and tossing you onto the bed. Clothes were off in less than a second and rigging to the bed secured before you could muster the strength to move. It wasn’t as if Changkyun was happy doing any of this. It felt more like he HAD to do it. He had to tie you up or else what he loved would be taken away

“I keep on telling you. Don’t look at anyone else besides me! You belong to me. Every piece of you is mine. Every hair, finger, everything about you is mine. Why can’t you get it through your skull? I love you. I don’t want to do this, but you make me!” Changkyun scolded as he tightened the roping.

“I don’t get it! What do you mean I’m looking-” Your plead was suddenly cut off by the a hard force against your cheek. Changkyun stood there, shirt off and fuming. His palm swept in and made it so you couldn’t speak anymore.

“Don’t make me shut you up,” Changkyun leaned in and push in on your cheeks, forcing his mouth to gape open. Changkyun pressed his body against yours and slide his tongue in. It’s hot and slimy, but also sweet. Ehrav could practically taste the anger, in the way Changkyun moved his tongue. It’s aggressive, but also desperate. Marking in hot fury, that even the saliva in your mouth was his. You can’t breathe, it feels like how it was before. Choking. Changkyun’s love, it’s painful, tight, and you can’t get enough.

Changkyun stood up, wiping his mouth with his arm. His eyes glared at you, and you could feel his heart constricting. Changkyun went over to his phone, and pulled a picture up. You blushed in embarrassment. “Changkyun! It’s not what it looks like!”  

“Is that so? Because to me it looks like you’re in the middle of French kissing Wonho. And look at how tightly you’re holding him… You went around my back, and did this when I was gone? How could you?”

You remembered the exact moment when the picture was taken. Guanlin came over to his house, to watch some movies together. The both of them had a bit too many drinks, and got carried away. But it never went that far! Never that far! “We didn’t do anything! I swear!”

“You swore, you would never cheat on me. You’re promises are worth SHIT!” Changkyun slammed the phone onto your body. The pain rickoched across your nerves. In a hurry, Changkyun jumped onto the bed and lifted your  legs up. No foreplay, no lube. It was just a painful insert and you could vividly feel as every inch of it being swallowed up in your pussy. “It’s your punishment for cheating on me. No foreplay and I’m going to be rough.”  With no time to prepare, Changkyun started moving. Slowly at first, because of how tight it was and how you were squeezing so tightly. It’s a dry aching pain, that becomes etched deep. It doesn’t take long though for it to become easier. Soon, Changkyun is thrusting in and out without difficulty.

“Changkyun! I get it! Please! Stop!” You begged. It still hurts, and you can hardly breathe. He can’t explain what is going on. It hurts, but it feels good! It hurts! No it feels good! It’s confusing and blurring into a mess of emotions. Time. All you need is time to figure out how he feels, but Changkyun isn’t stopping. It doesn’t seem like it’s going to end and you can’t fight it. Mostly because your hands are tied up onto the bed post.  Changkyun’s shaft- It’s hard, twitching, and swelling inside of you.

“Who do you belong to? Who?” Changkyun screamed, pounding in his last strokes.

“I’m Changkyun’s! Changkyun’s! I belong to Changkyun!” You responded. You’re twitching and shivering. You could feel it. The warm oozing feeling slowly creeping in, and just like that your own dam burst.  In a distant part of your mind, you thought to yourself ‘Is it over?’ You thought! Changkyun, took a swig of a blue drink he set aside and just like that it was hard again.

“Didn’t I tell you? I’m going to beat it into you till you’ll never forget who is your owner,” Changkyun smiled, pouncing onto the bed again.

© tumblr