🎶Chapter 1🎶

The song at the top is Katuski's and Izuku's soulmate song. 🔝

Song: PEACE SIGN by Jonathan Young

This is my first fanfic. If it's bad then I apologize, but like I said it's my first and later on I'll improve.

I hope you enjoy my fanfic, have a happy reading. (Hopefully)

~~•~~

Midoriya POV

"Camera check."

"Guitar check."

"Audio check."

"Background and movement, check."

"I think I'm ready!" I said as I smiled widely, getting ready in position.

My name is Izuku Midoriya and I'm 18 years old. Right now I'm one step ahead to get into my dream academy. My dream academy is to get into the UA Music Academy ever since I was little. I got inspired by this person, All Might, his stage name. He is the greatest singer and musician in the whole of Japan! And one day, I'm going to be just like him. He also went to the UAMA (UA Music Academy) and that's how he's right now. A star.

Now, to be able to get into the UAMA, you'll have to record yourself and play your instrument, sing, etc. I know how to play different types of instruments myself, but the best one is my electric guitar. It's black and the left corners have green lightning.

(Something like this except that the lightning is green xD)

Right before I press play, I remembered something as I facepalmed. Crap forgot my jacket. I thought to myself as I quickly put it on. It's a green jacket and the hood has bunny ears on them. 

I know, it's manly.

I then put my headphones on and hid them underneath my hood as I plug in my guitar with the cord. I took a deep breath and let it out. "Here it goes," I whispered as I pressed play to the camera.

"H-hi! My name is Izuku Midoriya and I'm going to play Believer by Imagine Dragons. I'll be using my electric guitar for this video."

Here it goes...

The whole time I've been nodding my head, feeling the beat as I whiled smiling widely. As I'm ending the last chord I let out a breath.

It's done. I look at the camera and smiled. "Thank you for watching!" Right after I said that I ended the recording. Gah! I was so nervous, even though I was just recording myself. I shook my head.

I turned on my computer as I edited the video and put some effects in them. Then, I sent the video to the UAMA email. Now, all I have to do is wait for the letter.

~~•~~

At the UAMA studio, the voters look through video after video, voting in saying that they either got accepted or not. All Might himself got permission to help throughout the voting.

Then, they clicked on a video showing a spiky blonde-haired boy, sitting on a stool with the drums in front of him. Later on, another video pooped up to the screen on the left corner, but instead of the drums, he's holding an electric guitar. Then another video popped up of him holding a microphone as the video dragged itself to the bottom right corner. All of them smirked at the screen, then the drums started an intro as the guitar one did the same. He then started rapping.

Everyone at the studio looked impressed as they all voted around 90 to 80 percent.

"He got the most votes, but with a talent and a voice like that I'm not surprised." All Might says under his breath.

After many videos, they came to the last one. A green curly-haired boy is sitting in the middle of the room, wearing a bunny jacket.

All Might chuckled to himself, that's the latest brand of my merch I see.

"H-hi! my name is Izuku Midoriya and I'm going to play Believer by Imagine Dragons. And I'll be using my electric guitar..."

He then started playing, and the whole time he had a big smile on his face while nodding to the music.

All Might smirked. Look at that smile on his face! I can tell that he has the heart of a musician.

Once the video ended, he got around 70 to 80 percent of the voters. Guess he's not the only one who notices the kid's talent and that smile.

Principal Nezu then stands in front of the room. "It is now decided that only around 35 people got accepted out of 167 people. Plus, 5 other people who got here for recommendations. That will be all, thank you for being here." After that, he left the room with the results at hand.

"Can't wait to see the kids' faces when they know I'll be a teacher in this Academy." All Might beam.

~~•~~