🎶Chapter 62🎶

~~•~~

"Are you two ready?" Momo asked the Wonder Duo as her face soon turned irritated by the noises coming from behind as she looked over her shoulder and scowled two people making them flinched as they yelled a quick apology before running off as she turned back to the couple with a smile, "ready?"

"Uuuuh give me a moment! Ima go to the food stand real quick!" Deku quickly said as he ran towards the food isle.

'Fat ass.'

"Shut it Aika!" Izuku yelled as he started stuffing his mouth with food, ignoring Aika's comments.

Momo face palmed, "he has been doing live performances in over a year now and yet he eats his fears away," Momo shook her head as she let out a small giggle, looking up to see a rather nervous Katsuki and gave him a reassuring smile, "don't tell me you're nervous too right?"

Katsuki snapped his head towards her, a small blush formed on his face, "you know damn well why I'm nervous!" Kacchan hissed as he looked around and leaned in slightly, "you and half and half better not fuck this shit up."

Momo held her hands up, "you got nothing to worry about, me and Shoto have everything under control. I just can't believe you worked a month to simply write a song and record itー"

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN 'SIMPLE' ITS DAMN HARD TO WRITE A FUCKING SONG ABOUT A DAMN PROPOー"

"KACCHAN CALM THE HELL DOWN!"

"MAKE ME YOU ADORABLE BASTARD!"

'Can't believe you're actually my dad.'

"THE FUCK YOU SAID YOU BRAT? YOU AIN'T ANY BETTER!"

'WELL IM MORE RESPONSIBLE AND MATURE THAN YOU ARE, PLUS DADDY LOVES ME MORE! Right daddy!'

"Now, now, let's not play favorites here." Izuku nervously chuckled as he shoved one last cinnamon roll inside his mouth as he walked over to Katsuki. He leaned in and kissed him on the cheek but Katsuki got a hold of his neck and smashed his lips with Izuku's as he let out a squeak.

Momo giggled at the couple giving affection to one another as Shoto walked towards the group. He looked at the couple kissing before looking at Momo, "are they ready or do they need to make out some more."

"O-oh my bad Shoto!" Izuku immediately let go leaving Katsuki to pout, "give me back those lips deku." He said as he walked closer to Izuku with his arms held up, "give me."

"You gotta catch me first." Izuku winked at him as he ran and got his electric guitar from the stand before running on stage as the crowed cheered at his arrival. Izuku held up two peace signs up in the air with a wide smile on his face.

'Hah, he ditched you.'

"Shut it brat, he didn't." Katsuki scoffed before looking at the two, "you made sure to unplug his guitar right?"

"Oh yeah." Momo said as she held up the cord of the guitar that was supposed to be plugged on the stage speakers.

'Imagine if he said no'

"That's enough out of you and he wouldn't!"

~~•~~