🎶Chapter 13🎶

Bakugou POV

"Lonely I'm so lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
I'm so-"

"Oi! Nerd, shut the fuck up will you?! You are doing nothing but singing so terribly while I'm here trying to figure out this fucking lock!" I growled in frustration when that nerd totally ignored me and kept on singing.

"Plus, you're not fucking lonely. I'm fucking right here! Stop trying to be dramatic, the fuck!"

He just gave me a side glance as he continue singing that annoying song loudly.

I growled angrily as I started lock picking the fucking door.

Later on I gave up because this door just won't fucking open. I mean, UAMA is fucking rich so of course they decided to buy advance doors or some shit.

I slide against the door as I stared at Deku who is still singing the fucking song while he's doing homework that they assign for us this morning.

I'm not going to lie, he's really good at singing. He even sings that annoying song really angelic.

I groan when I felt my head pounding. I haven't ate lunch today. And right now it's 6 in the fucking afternoon! And no one ever decided to check the fucking PPH to see if anyone's in there!

I looked up at Deku. "Oi. You got any food or some shit? I'm dying." I said in a monotone voice.

He stopped singing and looked at me. I swear my heart started pounding a bit when those fucking green emerald eyes met with my red ones.

Fuck, no way in hell am I going to start being gay around him.

He started going through his backpack and took out four granola bars. He toss me two and kept the other two for himself.

I catch them with one hand as I look at them. I then looked at Deku and raised an eyebrow.

He shrugged. "I always packed them in case i got stuck in this situation again."

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? And what does he meant by 'again'?

"Anyways now that I'm done with my homework and since you haven't started on yours yet it seems like the perfect time to practice those lyrics. What do you think?" He said.

"I don't fucking know but what I do know it's that I'm going to do the shitty homework later cause we are going to be stuck in this fuCKING ROOM UNTIL THE FUCKING MORNING!" I shouted at the ceiling, rubbing my face in frustration.

He raised an eyebrow. "So, do you get claustrophobia or something?" He questioned.

I stared at him with no expression. "Yes Deku. I'm scared of small rooms. OF COURSE I DON'T CAUSE I SHOULD OF HAVE THAT WHEN I KNEW THAT WE WERE GOING TO BE STUCK IN THIS FUCKING ROOM UNTIL TOMORROW, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU'RE HERE!" I shouted out as I took out the wrapper of the granola bar as I started munching it.

He puts his head down. "Yeah, okay never mind..." he muttered loud enough for me to hear as he started putting his homework back inside his big yellow backpack as he took out his phone and started playing a few games.