🎶Chapter 58🎶

Bakugou POV

TWO YEARS LATER

"How the fuck do you tie a tie, huh?" I said to myself as I continued to struggle the fabric around my neck.

"Kacchan calm yourself down, if you keep doing hat you'll choke yourself!" Deku hissed at me as he slapped my hands away as he tied the tie for me.

"There," he muttered as he dusted my shoulders. "You look handsome." He smirked.

I smirked back as I wrapped my arms around his waist as we slowly swing side "and you look cute."

He pouted, "I'm not cute! How am I not handsome!" He whined while I laughed at him as I bopped his nose with mine.

"You're handsome, but I prefer the terms of cute." I said as I watch him giggle.

I then leaned down and planted my lips on his as I felt him sigh and kissed me back.

I started to get a little rough as I started bitting on his lips causing him to moan as I spread my tongue around his mouth.

I let go of his mouth as I tracked down to where his neck is as he let out a low moan as he tilted his head up as I started leaving kisses around.

"K-kacchan don't mark anything~" Deku stuttered out while I growled at him as I restrain myself to pin him on the wall and bite him.

Instead of doing that I continued to leave light kisses around his neck until the door swing open revealing half and half.

He rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms together, "you two, we need to get going it's about to start. Glad we're about to graduate so I don't need to walk in and see you two do that again." He muttered as he walked away while I simply glared at him.

Deku laughed as he yelled out an apology to half and half as he gently let me go while I pouted at him.

He laughed as he pecked on my lips as he started to fix himself, "come on Kacchan, or we'll be late." Deku said as he held out a hand to me which I gladly took as we walked out the room.

~~•~~

"Oh my god is everyone excited!? We'll become official musicians once this is over!" Pinky squealed while everyone happily agreed.

"What are you two going to do right after this?" Shitty Hair said to me and Deku.

"Were thinking to apply to the Hana Department so All Might will be our boss." Deku explained to him while I just nodded.

"We'll hire an assistance for the both of us which will take time because we need to get to know the person." I said.

"Where also going to use some of the money that the academy lend us and buy one of the rooms at the penthouse apartment." Deku explained the other half which I only nodded in agreement.

"And we decided to be tourist so we're going to buy a van dwelling as well."

Shitty Hair whistle, "wow you two got everything planned out."

I shrugged, "we've think about this shit a lot so of course we'll be ready."

"Yeah that's true, me and Denki are pretty much doing the same thing except we'll be in a different department."