🎶Chapter 61🎶

Midoriya POV

"1 red."

"5 red."

"Color change thingy whatever the fuck this card is called,  adding 2 yellow."

"2 blue."

Kacchan smirked at me, "double 2 red. I have three cards left fucker, whatcha gonna do know?" He snickered.

I huffed at him as I hung my head low looking defeated, before looking at Kacchan through the strands of my hair, now smirking. Kacchan saw the look I'm giving him as he froze before gritting his teeth, "don't you fucking daー"

"Red reverse card, yellow reverse card, blue reverse card, uno... uno out!" I excitedly said as I placed 1 blue uno card and then a 1 red card as I cheered while Kacchan groan in defeat.

"I fucking hate this game!" Kacchan yelled as he slammed his three cards that shows all 1 yellow cards as I stare at them in shock, "wow, you got all three 1 yellow cards!? If i've placed a 1 or a yellow then you would've definitely won." I said before giving him a wide grin, "but nope! I won! Suckeeeeeeer." I laughed before quickly getting up from the floor and ran for dear life as Kacchan chased after me, "get your fuckable ass back here!"

Oh no, I thought to myself. I'm going to be ripped into two, what have I've done. And before I knew it I was tackled from behind as I fell on the floor with Kacchan standing in between my legs, smirking at the position we're in. "And where the fuck do you think you're going~? Hm~? You can't run away for something you've done~"

I huffed, "Kacchan keep your pants under control, and you can't run away from the bet YOU made, remember? Whoever losses this match willー"

"I fucking know that don't remind me! But how about we do something fun instead?" Kacchan grinned at me as his hands trailed down to my sweatpants while I simply stared at him with a blank face before quickly lifting my legs up and wrapping them around Kacchan's neck as I swing him to the side making him lay on the floor with me on top of him. Smirking at him I leaned down next to his ear and whispered, "do the bet Kacchan~"

~~•~~

We're now standing at our balcony, looking down at the busy streets beneath us as people walked by. Kacchan held a microphone in his hands that's connected to the medium sized speaker that's beside him. He gripped on the microphone while gritting his teeth as he looked at me, "there's no way in hellー"

"Kacchan remind yourself who did this bet in the first place?" I smirked at him as he started to cuss at me which I paid no attention to as I stared down, "that's a lot of people..."

"Shut the fuck up Deku I know that!" Kacchan yelled which made me giggle as I went inside and grabbed an identical speaker and went back outside the balcony and placed the speaker next to me and plugged it in before connecting the Bluetooth on my phone, "oh I know the perfect song." I teased while Kacchan clicked his tongue at me as he continued to grip on the microphone while staring down at the walking people.

I started playing the song while Kacchan gave me a look, "oh fuck no."

"Oh fuck yes now sing Kacchan, I mean you said we're not official musicians/singers until we play or sing in front of others."