🎶Chapter 37🎶

Midoriya POV

"Well that went better than I expected." Kacchan muttered, hearing the many complements of many professors as we walked out the room.

"Just be glad they let it slide when you messed up a note." I said, soon letting out a chuckle remembering what he said earlier.

"Yet you were the one telling me not to mess up. I should have been the one saying that, huh." I smirked when I saw his eyes twitching.

"I WAS FUCKING NERVOUS BECAUSEーI MEANーSOME OF THEM ARE RETIRED MUSICIANS AND I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM TO BE THERE! HOW COME THOSE EXTRAS DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!"

"Because since our class is '1A' which means we are the 'highest' then those retired musicians gets to decided wether we pass to the next semester or not. And since they don't want other classes to get jealous or whatever, they decided that Class 1A should stay quiet."

Once I was done explaining, we stopped in front of the PPH doors as I turned to Kacchan's to see him staring at me dumbfounded.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?"

He shook his head as he stared at me confused. "How come you know this shit? How come I don't know this shit?" He asked, pointing to me then to himself.

"It was on the Class 1A rule book?" I slowly said, taking out a mini book from my pockets tittled, '1A Rulebook'.

He quickly snatched the book from my hands as he inspected the book. I gave him a glare but he paid no attention to that as he opened it to a random page, looking through it.

"Where the fuck did you get this?" He asked as he started flipping pages, looking shocked as he read a few lines.

"It was with the acceptance letter. Didn't you get it?" I questioned, snatching the book back as I shoved it inside my pockets.

He gave me a glare but shrugged. "Thought it was a book of rules of the school or some shit so I didn't bother reading it."

I rolled my eyes at him as I opened the double doors. "Then you better read it if you don't want to be taken by surprise again with the 1A rules." I said, walking ahead.

I heard him scoff behind me as we walked down the hallway.

"Don't tell me what to do shitty nerd."

~~•~~

"Bakugou really does what you tell him, huh Deku." Uraraka says who is now sitting in front of my desk.

"What makes you say that?" I asked, writing a few notes on my notebook.

"I mean, didn't you said that he should read that rule book? And then the next day he brought it to class. And then theirs this one time when he wanted to fight this third year saying that his drumming sucks but you told him not to but it took some convincing? And also he wanted to kill kaminari for some reason but you forced him down and he listened, but was obviously mad? Theirs also that time that-"

"Okay I think that's enough!" I quickly interrupted her, now realizing that she's right.

She suddenly let out a dramatic gasp which took me by surprise as she stared at me wide eyed and then at Kacchan who's across the room, yelling at Kirishima for something while he just laughed it off.