🎶Chapter 29🎶

Bakugou POV

I woke up feeling tired from last night as I continued laying on my bed, eyes still closed as I listen to the fucking, annoying, birds.

"Brat wake up! It's about to be 10 in the morning!"

I groan. "But it's Saturday!"

"I don't fucking care, get your ass over here i made breakfast!"

I groan as I slowly got up from the bed, shivering when my feet touched the cold floor as I took out a clean towel and made my way towards the bathroom.

~~•~~

"How's the breakfast, brat?"

"It's horrible like usually." I said as I continued eating the blueberry pancake.

She slapped my back making me cough a little. "You always say fucking lies about my good cooking yet you never admitted." She said as she took some empty plates to the dish as I tired to clear my throat.

"So how's yesterday? Did ya have fun with everyone?" She said as she offered more pancakes but I refused already getting full as she placed it down on the table.

"It was good. I sang a song at a contest and got myself a trophy and won one thousand dollars... also crazy fan girls." I shrugged as I finished drinking my milkshake letting out a satisfying sigh of being full.

Her eyes widen. "One thousand dollars! You gonna share or what, better yet what are you going to use it for?" She asked as she drank her coffee.

I shrugged. "I'm not using it, Ima give it to Ms. Mydoriya to help pay Deku's hospital bills."

She coughed a little on her coffee as she started clearing her throat. "Are you sure? I feel you're paying way too much attention on Mydoriya because you felt bad and that he's also your crush but that's not the whole story is it?"

I gulped. "Yeah..."

She nodded as she stayed silent for a minutes before speaking. "He's your soulmate, isn't it?"

I nodded as I looked down. "I saved him with how strong our soulmate bond is. If it wasn't for that he'll be dead right now. And I think I started loving him more when I realized he's my soulmate but I also think is the soulmate bond that is making me love him more. But I also want to know him more if I really wanna express my full love to him." I said.

She nodded. "So i was right about you two being soulmates huh?" I nodded. "Who else knows about you two being soulmates?" She asked. "Uhh me, this one cop, and a few doctors and nurses. I'm thinking of telling this to Ms. Inko once she accepts the money from me."

"Well that your choice since you're particularly a grown up now and you get to choose your choices."

I nodded.

She then grinned as she stifled a laugh making me raise and eyebrow. "The hell you laughing old hag?" I rasped out.

"It's funny now that you can actually express what your feeling and your turning love sick!" She then let out a wheeze and started laughing historically as she pointed at me, continued saying how im changing into a love person and becoming nice.