🎶Chapter 20🎶

Bakugou POV

"Ryota it's... nice to see you too." Deku nervously said.

I glared at guy whose name is 'Ryota' apparently. Why is Deku acting so nervous all of a sudden? Either way I REALLY don't like the guy. He's giving off a weird vibe.

The bitch started walking closer to Deku who took few steps back, making me clench my fist.

He then suddenly closed his eyes. Why is he closing his eyes? Is he expecting something?

Ryota suddenly hugged him, making me feel like wanting to punch him in the face.

"It's nice to see you again, Mido! It's a coincidence to bumped into each other huh." He said, smiling at Deku.

I scoffed. That smile looks so fucking fake. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES THIS!

"Y-yeah, what a coincidence." Deku muttered as the guy let go of him, giving him a slap on the back making him flinched.

I growled. Is he hurting Deku without making it obvious or something!?

"Ryota. Do you know him?" Porcupine said, pointing at Deku.

He turned to him. "Yeah, we were in the same high school back then." He said.

He seems 'happy' to be reunited with Deku or some shit. But I can tell Deku doesn't feel the same way.

Something's off...

"Mido, these are my friends. The tired looking guy is Shinsou and the blond is Monoma." Ryota said, pointing to the two.

"Names Midoriya, nice to meet you two." Deku walked over to them, more like wobbled as he shook both of their hands.

They both shook back. "Same to you."

Deku took a step back and look over at me, noticing me staring at him.

"Uh, this is-"

"Lord Explosion Murder." I grinned.

He looked at me, giving me his 'what the fuck?' look.

"His name is Kacch-Bakugou, I mean." He quickly said as he suddenly cowered.

Why did he cut himself like that when he was about to say the nickname he gave me? It sounded weird when he called me 'Bakugou'.

I clicked my tongue. Either way I don't want these extras to call me 'Kacchan'.

Only Deku.

My Deku.

Well... he's not exactly mine, not yet at least. Thought I don't know if he feels the same way so I can't exactly CLAIM him as mine but-

"Well nice to meet you Bakugou. Welp! We should start working, right guys." Ryota looked at his friends who nooded.

"Y-you three can use this side of the room while me and Kacchan use the other side." Deku said as he wondered off somewhere.