🎶Chapter 52🎶

Midoriya POV

'DADDY GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP ITS TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!'

I flinched at the sudden yelling coming from my soulmate daughter as I felt myself fall off my bed, hearing a historical laugh coming from my daughter as I started rubbing my head, whining for her to stop laughing at me.

"Ugh... what time is it?" I grumbly asked as I continued to lay still on the floor, constantly rubbing on my face.

'Umm, I think 8:50 I'm guessing...?'

"What? I could've have ten more minutes of sleep, why did you wake meee~!" I whined as pulled the covers over me as I continued to snuggle in it for warmth.

'Because papa isn't going to drive you to school.'

"Huh?" I mumble to myself, now spreading my body on the floor as I started stretching.

"How come?" I asked her as I slowly sat myself up, my hand trailing underneath my shirt as I started rubbing my back, smacking my mouth once I realized it was dry.

'He had to do something first so he asked me to tell you to wake up early so you don't get late.'

"Aaah okay, well that's fine." I said as I slowly stood up from the floor, grabbing my blanket as I started marking my bed.

'By the way... how would you feel if someone very important to you started singing a song just for you in public...?'

Well that was very sudden, I thought to myself as I headed to the bathroom once I finished making my bed.

"Well if I'm honest I would probably be embarrassed because if that person is singing a song to me In public, then many eyes are going to be staring at me yet I don't think I would care because I would be paying attention to the person who is singing to me and listening as I try to figuring out the meaning of the song if that makes sense." I said to her as I grabbed the hem of my shirt but stopped.

"Will... will you see me showering?" I awkwardly asked her.

'Daddy, us soulmate kids have the ability to speak to our parents before we are even born, but we have this rule that we have to always follow...'

"And that is..." I trailed off for her to continue as I opened my closet bathroom and took out two towels.

'Respect, we respect our parents privacy. But seriously daddy gross why would I want to see you naked?'

She started to snicker as I blushed in embarrassment and started stammering my words.

"T-that's not what I mean-! I just asked b-because, i didn't know cause I-it will be creepy and weird if you c-can- oh just forget it!" I quickly stop talking and as she continued to laugh at me as I shamelessly walked over to my shower and turned on the faucet, quickly stripping off my clothes as I got in the shower.

~~•~~

"I swear every time I try and brush this it always look messy yet it isn't tangled!" I glare at myself in the mirror as I continued to brush my hair but it decided to look messier and messier so I just gave up as I ran my hands over it and felt it soft.