🎶Chapter 43🎶

Midoriya POV

I don't want to do this.

BEEP
BEEP
BEE

I reached my hand over my alarm that's on my nightstand and slammed on the button as it stopped beeping.

Will we still be friends if I do this?

I yawned as I stretched my arms up before sighing with satisfaction once I heard my bones pop as I took off the covers and got up from the bed, feeling my feet hit the cold surface of the wooden floor as I walked towards my bathroom.

Will I be okay once Kacchan gets together with his soulmate and be together forever?

I closed the door behind me and started stripping off my clothes, opening the curtains of my shower as I turned on the water and checked its temperature.

Probably not.

I entered the shower and was soon engulfed with water droplets as it hits my body, placing my hands on the shower wall as i leaned into it.

Does he even love me? Not like, love? Cause I certainly do but I wish I don't.

I closed my eyes, wanting to cry.... to scream.... but I don't allow it.

I'll talk to him.

I sighed as I stood up straight and started showering.

I'll end this.

I squirted shampoo on my palm as I started scrubbing it on my hair, some of it got it my eye as I yelped and quickly leaned my head where the water sprays as I quickly rubbed my eye on it only to miss my footing as I leaned forward as I trashed around the bathtub.

So I don't get hurt because of my feelings for him.

I was now on my knees as I felt the water hit my back as I looked down on my hands.

After all we're friends,

but rivals.

~~•~~

"Look at that, the nerd isn't late this time."

I chuckled as I turned around to face my mom who's at the doorway.

She smiled as I bend down a bit for her to kiss my forehead making me smile as I stood up straight.

"Have a nice day Izuku." She said.

"I will." I gave her a small wave as I turned around and started heading towards Kacchan's car and this time he isn't blasting his music high.

"You too have a nice day Katsuki!" I heard my mom shout behind me and can imagine her waving at Kacchan.

He tilted his head to the side a bit to see her as he held up his hand, "you too Ms. Midoriya!"

"I told you to call me Inko!" I heard my mom huffed making both of us laugh as i opened the passenger door and went inside and closed it as i do so.