🎶Chapter 46🎶

Midoriya POV

"I'm her sister."

I looked at her, shocked. "What! You're her sister?"

She rolled her eyes as she slightly pulled her hair tie making her hair fall out as it stops just below her shoulder.

"Yeah and so not proud by the way." She exclaimed as she started redoing her ponytail.

Why... why did she undid her ponytail then starts redoing it-

Daddy just shut up.

"Thanks to her my whole life people never wanted to be friends or at least get near me because of my sisters reputation." She sighed.

I honestly don't know what to say.

Then don't say anything, she's not done talking!

Is she in a bad mood or something?

I heard that and no.

You should seriously stop reading my thoughts.

I'm not I'm literally in your mind so I can hear your thoughts even if I don't want to.

"Ryota came to talk to me, he treated me nicely and everything but that's only because I was his soulmates sister. He wanted me to join him for the tortures and killing but I don't swing that way so I declined." She mumbled as she looked down, slightly fumbling with the hem of my jacket.

"He was surprised when I said that because he knows about the family blood but he didn't say anything and just walked away, not once talked to me or even look at me." She whispered sadly, but I was able to hear her.

"You know he was the first person who was even nice to me ever since my sister died and then once he knows I'm not crazy like my sister he just turned and left." She started trembling as her lips quivered.

"I was alone again but then, I meet the league of bands! They weren't crazy like my sister, they're just emo you could say, but they handle my type of craziness and didn't even care the reputation my sister had because hey now I'm not a physco, they could tell."

By now tears have fallen out of her eyes and I couldn't help but feel bad for her.

"I'm not lonely anymore, I have friends." She wiped her tears away as she grinned slightly at me.

I smiled slightly at her, "im glad to hear that."

"Thanks," she sniffled. "Now it's your turn to cry."

"Huh?"

"You know.... bakugou has a soulmate right?" She said, slightly leaning in.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, confused at her sudden mood and change of topic. "U-um yes, I know that."

Don't need a reminder.

"Well do you know who his soulmate is?" She said, her voice laced with interest.

"No? Why are we even talking about Kacchan's soulmate anyways?"