🎶Chapter 33🎶

Midoriya POV

"You're doing great Izuku, keep it up you're almost there!"

I nodded in determination and without stopping I continue to struggle. My hands gripping on the two poles beside me as I walk my way to the end.

"13.4 seconds! Nice job Izuku that's a new record! You're recovering so fast I'm starting to think you'll be out of here in a week!" Hinata, my nurse, exclaimed as she ruffled my hair making me giggle.

"But you should also take it easy. You've in the gym and studying to catch up for the past two weeks! I don't want you to strain yourself okay?" Hinata looked at me with worry and I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry Hinata I'm fine. I got to go, Kacchan is probably waiting for me." I said as I motioned my crutches and she immediately gave them to me.

"Oh right! Your training ends here for today and your progress is getting better everyday so keep it up!" She held up a thumbs up and I did the same as we both giggle.

"So..."

"Oh no, here we go again."

"Are you two a thing now?" She grinned at me as I feel my face heat up.

"For the last time Hinata were not a thing." I sighed when I saw disappointment in her eyes.

Everyday once training is done she will always ask if we're together yet. Honestly I doubt that will happen, but ever since I woke up from my coma he treats me... more gently? I think is because we're friends now.

If I'm honest I'm starting to have a small crush on him... frick it I have a MAJOR crush on him and it frustrates me!

I told Hinata about this a few days ago once I realized I have a crush on him and she let out a loud squeal that even the deaf kids were able to hear her.

I cleared my throat and smiled brightly at her, hoping to change the subject. "Anyways I better be going, you know how he gets when I come back late."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "yea, don't remind me, I'm still mad at him for that."

I laughed as I gave her a small wave. "I'll see you tonight!"

She grinned, "see you Izuku! Have fun... If you know what I mean but it's not allowed in the hospital so don't!"

I choked at absolutely nothing while she started laughing historically at my reaction.

Once I composed myself I gave her a glare but she only grinned back at me as she spin on her heel and happily skipped away.

She's so energetic.

I let out a chuckle as I shook head slightly as I bent down to grab my bag from the floor and walked myself to the elevator with the crutches supporting me.

~~•~~

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LATE THIS TIME!? HUH!? I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR ASS HERE IN TIME CAUSE VISITING HOURS ENDS FUCKING EARLY TODAY AND THIS LESSON IS VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND WE ALSO HAVE TO REVIEW THE LESSONS FROM YESTERDAY TO SEE IF YOU UNDERSTAND SHIT!" Kacchan shouted the moment I entered the room as I rolled my eyes.

This happens every time when I'm late.... which is almost every day.

I only sighed in response and continued ignoring Kacchan's insults as I placed my crutches on the side of the wall as I attempt to crawl on my bed and lay my bag beside me as I try to make myself comfortable.

"Oi, are you even listening to me! Look at me!"

I looked at him. "Like i said why were you late when I specifically told you to come in time when-"

He got caught off when I reached for the remote and clicked a button making the head of the bed lift up slowly as it made a long, annoying sound making Kacchan irritated.

I smirked at him while the head of the bed continue to lift up as I watched Kacchan twitched in anger.

When the head of the bed fully lifted up making my back sit up, I let out a snicker at Kacchan's angry face as I leaned forward and pulled the rolling desk as it hovers over a few inch over my lap as I took out the items I need from my bag.

"Your so fucking annoying you know that."

"Only for you."

"Well I feel damn special then."

"Don't get your hopes up."

He let out a chuckle as he grabbed the rolling whiteboard and pulled it at the center of the room as he took out an expo marker.

"How's training?" Kacchan asked as he took out his notebook and notes.

I shrugged, "Hinata said that I'm making good progress and she's betting that I'll be out of here in a week... she also told me that she's still mad at you."

Kacchan scoffed. "It wasn't my fault that she was in the way when I was trying to aim the gum at the trash can... instead it landed on her hair." He snickered.

I glared at him. "Yeah and it's your fault that she has to cut all her hair into a pixie cut. You know how girls get when a gum gets stuck on their hair and have to cut it all."

"She just won't admit that she likes the look."

I chuckled because it's true while Kacchan started drawing lines on the whiteboard.

"Those extras are wondering when you're coming back. Won't leave me the fuck alone because of that."

"Heh. I'm hoping sooner. It was nice when they visited me the day after I woke up." I smiled at the thought.

"Yeah and some of them cried like a fucking baby machine doll, mainly the girls."

"That's very rude Kacchan, I bet you were also crying."

"I didn't fucking cry!" Kacchan immediately said making me smirk with the fast response.

"Why you lying Kacchan?" I asked innocently as I tiled my head a bit.

"I never fucking cried my whole life! Only weaklings do that!"

"Oh? So you're saying me and all our friends are weaklings." I bluntly said as I try to make eye contact with Kacchan.

"Well yeah." He shrugged.

I chuckled. "Okay, now you're lying."

He quickly looked up, staring intensely at me. "The fuck makes you say that! Go die!"

"Well ever since I've met you and until now I started to realize when you lie, you don't make eye contact." I proudly pointed out.

He scoffed, "whatever." He then reached from under my bed and pulled out my electric guitar.

"I want you to play out these notes." He said as he scribbled the last music notes on the board.

I nodded in determination,

"Will do!"

~~•~~