🎶Chapter 9🎶

Bakugou POV

"Before I go, I better see improvement in your drumming of the song. If it's not that, then figure out why you're distracted." He said as he closed the door behind him.

What the fuck just happened? Most importantly, why didn't I said anything back at him? I always win at our arguments, but this time he won.

Pathetic.

I cursed loudly as I shoved the items I have inside my backpack.

"But if you want to surpass him, you have to surpass ME first, cause I also want to be number one"

When he said those words i wanted to punch him in the face. He has some nerve thinking that he's better than me. I'll show that piece of broccoli who's the boss next time I see him...

~~•~~

"With my peace sign up, when I say goodbye write a story of a hero...." I mumble out the words of my song, trying to calm myself down, as I walked out of the building.

"But that doesn't mean why you're playing the drums aggressively! Either you're distracted, or you're just not good enough. I mean, I know my song is hardcore for the drums but I didn't know it will be THAT hard." he smirked.

That fucking nerd thinks that he's better at the drums than I am! But he's wrong on one thing, I'm better at the drums than him. Though, one thing he's right is that I'm distracted.

I hate when he's fucking right.

"FUCK YOU DEKU! YOUR SONG ISN'T HARDCORE AT ALL!" I shouted, earning some glares from the neighbors.

"THE FUCK ARE YA LOOKING AT" I yelled at them, causing them to turn around quickly.

I growled lowly as I walk right past my house. Instead, I go to this abandoned park that I always go to near my block.

I slowly walk towards the swing which was dusty and loss of color. I sat on it which made a loud screech as I slowly swing on it.

"Either you're distracted, or you're just not good enough"

I AM good enough, scratch that, I am the definition of perfection when it comes to drums. Though, I was distracted. But not about the project we were doing, but about him.

What makes him so fucking special that made me distracted? Other than the fact that he's my rival...

I let out a frustrated sigh as I tug at my hair. Then my eyes widen in realization.

Don't fucking tell me...

Shit.

~~•~~

"HEY OLD HAG! WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO LIKE SOMEONE THAT YOU HATE THE MOST OR SOME SHIT!" I yelled through the house as I closed the door behind me, taking off my shoes.

"WHO YOU CALLING AN OLD HAG YA BRAT! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT LIKING SOMEONE!" She yelled out from the laundry room.

"I MEAN WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU LIKE SOMEONE WHO YOU HATE THE MOST! ARE YA DEAF OR SOMETHING?" I rolled my eyes.

She entered the living room holding a basket of clean laundry.

She glared at him. "What are ya waiting for? Help me fold the laundries, you ungrateful child!" She said, shoving the basket at me.

I grumbled but obeyed as I placed the basket on the coffee table, grabbing a shirt and fold it, placing it on the couch.

She did the same. "So what is this about 'liking someone who you hate the most?'" She asked.

I clicked my tongue as I finished folding some pants.

"There's this nerd who looks like nasty broccoli. He and I are on the same level as any of the rest of the extras and became rivals. Then we had arguments, duels, even doing physical fighting-"

"WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT FIGHTING OTHER STUDENTS! DID YOU NOT LEARNED YOUR LEASON WHEN I SPANKED YOU?! YOU WANT ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!" She shouted as she raised her hand.

I quickly backed away. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU WITCH OF COURSE I HAVE! IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME I SWEAR" I tried explaining to her.

She lowered her hand. "Okay then. But do it again and I won't hesitate." She sternly said as she continues folding clothes.

I sigh. "Anyways as I was SAYING" she rolled her eyes. "Today we had another argument about me not 'corporate' with the song, then he pinned me to the wall-"

She snorted. "He pinned you to the wall! What he did next, kiss you?"

I can feel my face turning red for imagine it. "The fuck-NO! Now let me finish!"

She rolled her eyes but stayed quite telling me to continue.

"Then, I don't know, I look in his eyes and I could have sworn it glowed and then small tunes of my song played in my head then, I don't know I got lost in them..." I mumbled. "Then for the rest of the day I couldn't think straight and got distracted of thinking about that fucking nerd!"

I sigh angrily. "So what does it mean? And how do I got rid of these feelings I have for that stupid nerd?" I said as I took out a red bra, looking at it in disgust as I threw it in the old hag face.

She glared at me but didn't complain. "Well like you said you probably have feelings for that boy, or, he can possibly be your soulmate. I heard rumors saying that some people look at someone in the eyes and they say they glow sometimes and that small tunes of their song played in their head, meaning that that's your soulmate." She then shrugged. "But I don't know, that's just a rumor. But what I DO know is that you like him." She smirked.

I blinked. "Yeah no way in hell that he's my soulmate." I snorted. "Okay so I like him. Now how do I get rid of these FEELINGS?" I asked.

She faced me, as she let out a smile.

"That's the thing, you can't."

~~•~~