🎶Chapter 50🎶

{PS my italics aren't working for some reason ✌️and also I was lazy to double check on some chapters so I'm sorry for the typo}

Bakugou POV

"Kacchan you're my soulmate?"

"Yup!" I proudly responded as I got up from my stool.

"Kacchan..." he whispered as he slowly walked towards me.

I bet he's going to cling on me and tell me how much he loves me and then we can make out.

'I don't know papa... if you look closely, he seems-'

"KACCHAN YOU FUCKING JERK!" He yelled as he raised his hand and slapped me, making my head swing to the side as I looked at him wide eye, slightly touching where he slapped me as I hissed at the throbbing sensation.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW UPSET YOU MADE ME? HOW FRUSTRATED YOU MADE ME?" He continued as he walked towards me making my back hit the wall, preventing me to back away any more.

"AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS KIRISHIMA? AND WHY DID YOU LET HIM EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A SOULMATE SO WHY YOU LET HIM? YOU COULD OF PUSHED HIM AWAY WHAT WOULD KAMINARI THINK IF HE SAW YOU TWO!" Tears of frustration fell from the corner of his eyes as he sadly glared at me.

"Why do you keep lying to me... IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF BEING MY SOULMATE!" He continued as he let out a sob.

And for the first time, tears started to fall, I've never cried in front of him before...

'Daddy...'

"O-of course not, I-"

"H-how long?" He stuttered, looking down.

"How long what?" I whispered back.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS YOU FUCKER!" He shouted as he looked at me, seeing the sadness, frustration, anger, and embarrassment in his eyes.

I flinched, not making eye contact as tears continued to fall down.

"Months."

"Months huh," he laughed as he back away from me, rubbing his face together. "WHY DID YOU DECIDED TO WAIT MONTHS TO TELL ME!? I BET YOU ENJOYED MESSING WITH ME FOR NOT KNOWING THAT I WAS YOUR FREAKING SOULMATE!"

I flinched at his tone as I continued to stare down.

I messed up.

'P-please stop screaming,' she said as she let out a whimper.

"D-Deku that's enough, I get it, stop your scaring our daughter." I said, looking at him.

"IM NOT DONE YET! DO YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED I WAS WITH ALL THESE THOUGHTS RUNNING AROUND MY HEAD, THINKING THAT YOU HAVE A SOULMATE THAT WASN'T ME AND-"

"I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING ANGRY BUT YOU DONT NEED TO SCREAM!"

"NO, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANGRY I AM! I-"

"THIS WAS FRUSTRATING ME TOO OKAY! I KEEP GIVING HINTS AND EVEN SHOWED SOME AFFECTION BUT YOU HAVE A MIND OF AN OBLIVIOUS DUMB BITCH AND DIDNT NOTICE!" I snapped as I gave him a glare.