🎶Chapter 3🎶

Bakugou POV

Hah, knew I was going to pass the exam. I mean, with awesome talent like mine, I was sure to pass this. So here I am standing in front of the gates of UAMA.

I turned to my left to see this broccoli boy just standing there, frozen.

I just scoffed before walking towards the building, until...

"Hey, Bakubro! Wait up!"

I groan, knowing who that is before speed walking inside the building, ignoring his pleas. But that Shitty Hair already got to the same pace as mines, placing a hand on my shoulder making me stop. "Long time no see! I knew you were going to sign up to this academy, but I didn't think you'd pass." He says with that annoying smile.

This got me pissed. "WHAT YA SAY? OF COURSE I'VE PASSED CAUSE I'M BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU EXTRAS!" I shout, earning some eyes before stomping away.

Guess he didn't get the memo about me wanting to be alone because he's already trailing right behind me. I growled, just great. I'm already pissed, and it's only the first day too.

~~•~~

I finally found that damn room, Class-1A. I pushed the doors open with all my might, earning some stares from those Extras.

"THE HELL ARE YA' LOOKING AT!" I growled before stomping towards a desk that's next to the window.

I took out my drum sticks from my bag. I stare at it before drumming the pace of my song onto the table. Ya extras know what I'm talking about, I'm not explaining shit.

I was already feeling a bit calm, but no, that Shitty Hair just had to come by to talk. I glared once I saw him approaching but he just gave me his annoying smiles.

"Hey Bakubro! So you decided your main instrument is the drums huh? Oh look, they even have little explosions stickers on the handle. Suits your personality, I gotta say!" He says, holding a thumbs up.

I can feel my whole body shake before standing up. "HAH?! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT EXTRA?!"

"N-no! I'm just saying that your drum sticks are cute seeing that the handle has an explosion sticker on them...!" He says nervously, backing his ass away slightly.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I STAB YOUR EYE WITH MY STICKS!" I snarled before slumping down on my chair, putting my hood on.

The nerve of that guy, saying shit like that. I'm going to show him who's the boss. Maybe I'll-

Suddenly, I hear someone sitting behind me. I look over my shoulder to see the same damn broccoli at the entrance this morning.

He has soft green curls, adorable little freckles, and beautiful big green eyes-

What the hell?

Great, I'm being gay again.

With one last glare I turned around, but not before seeing something flashed in his eyes. What the hell was that? Fucking sun can fuck itself. 

Whatever, we still got 5 minutes left before the damn teacher arrives. I just sat there thinking how I'm going to roast all these extras with my music.

Being lost in thought, I heard humming behind me. I flinched, knowing that tune.

Is it possible that he's...

I quickly turned around, locking eyes with him. He gulped as he stared at me nervously, not knowing what to do.

Maybe it was my imagination? Or maybe his syllables are the same as mines? Or-

I then saw the nerd shifting his gaze to somewhere else. I followed his gaze, seeing a sleeping bag rolling inside the room. The hell? Don't tell me he's our teacher? I gave him a judgemental look before facing the front.

Yeah, it must've been my imagination. I'm not into the whole soulmate shit anyways.

Someone got out of the sleeping bag revealing an old man with tired eyes as he walks to his desk that's at the front of the room.

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Aizawa and I'll be your teacher..." he says in a monotone voice.

I rolled my eyes. Hurry the fuck up so I can show all these Extras who's the king here.

"Alright, so today we're going to skip the Ceremony Presentation. Cause that's just a waste of time. We only have three years to make you musicians so it's better to start now. Right now, you all be playing a short note with your instruments to see if you deserve to be in this academy. If not, pack your bags, you're going home."

Everyone started talking about how that's not fair and some were worried as they all got tensed while I just sat there, not bothered.

"Everyone, silence!" Aizawa glared as they all quiet down, about damn time.

Everyone just sat there silently before nodding in agreement. They soon started murmuring about who's going to be last and worrying that they're not the best and shit.

"Alright, we will start with the first row horizontally."

One by one they start playing their instruments. They're not half shit, but I'm still better than them.

"Second row, you're up."

I was in the second row, though I'm going to be the last one since I'm on the last seat of the second row.

When it was my turn, I asked for a drum. "Is at the back of the class. Everyone, look at the back of the class. If you feel uncomfortable with your body twisted to see, then I don't care." he says before yawning.

Heh, It's time to shine.

I put my hood on and did a warm-up by hitting the sticks onto every drum. I thought for a bit before deciding to play a short Tokyo Ghoul-UNRAVEL drum cover. I only did the opening short as Aizawa said.

Once I've finished, everyone stared at me in awe, which I'd expected this since I'm the best. Then I turned to that green-haired boy to see him looking at me with such eyes, almost sparkling. For some reason, I wanted to get his attention more than everyone else here.

But why? Why do I want him to give me the most attention? It's not that I like him or anything... and it's not like I want to impress him.

I smirked at the Extras before heading to my desk. I turned slightly to see him still smiling at me in admiration. I smirked back before looking back at Aizawa.

"Okay, next is the third row."

I then just realized that nerd is in that row. I glanced down behind me to see a guitar case.

So he plays the guitar, huh. I wonder what type.

Everyone did their turn and before I knew it, it was his turn.

~~•~~