🎶Chapter 35🎶

If you haven't heard the song- Stars by Diamond Eyes then clicked the video above but don't play it while reading it because I didn't write it that way. ^^

Also thank you Wolftime56 for giving me your recommendation songs for my future chapters! Don't worry I will sure use them but not quiet yet if you know what I mean. 😉

Have a happy reading! ❤️

Midoriya POV

"I can't wait to leave this town
cause lately I've been feeling down
The cold nights just don't feel the same!"

"Ohohhhhh!" I sang out as I pushed the double doors open revealing the outside as I spread my arms wide, grinning as I breath in the air.

"Keep it down Deku!" Kacchan hisses at me, holding my duffle bag over his shoulders.

I ignored him as I pointed to Kacchan's car who just got his license and earned enough money to buy a car.

"Pack my life insides a car
Hit the road and drive real far
Put that record on we like"

I looked at Kacchan, beaming at him while he stared at me shocked when I sang the next few words.

"I'm dreaming of you,
I dream of a new life"

I bumped shoulders with Kacchan who just playfully rolled his eyes at me. A small smile formed on his face as we continued walking towards his car.

"We'll fight in the dark till we see the sunlight
My love it's you and I
No one comes close who can ride this vibe"

Kacchan sang out out the next part as he looked at me with adoration while I just blushed and looked down, wondering why he's staring at me with such eyes but decided to ignore it for now and stared at Kacchan confidently.

"So reach for the stars,
Cause we're aiming high!"

We both stopped walking and did a mini dance while bobbing our head to the imaginary beat and laughed.

We both turned around and waved at Hinata who is laughing at our crazy duet and waved back with a wide smile, waiting patiently as we went inside the car.

"You can't wait to see me now
Cause lately you've been feeling down
You lay awake alone at night"

I looked at Kacchan who pouted and let out a small nod while I laughed at his response.

"Pack your life inside a car
Forget the world and drive real far
Put that second record on again"

I sang, gesturing to the radio as he put the key in the ignition, feeling the car come to life as he scrolled through his phone and clicked a video as he turned his Bluetooth on.

I heard the song that we were singing just now from his Bluetooth radio and grinned at him as he skipped to the lyrics were about to head.

"My love its you and I
No one comes close who can ride this vibe!"

He sang as he stepped on the car pedal as we feel the car speed as it drove forwards.