🎶Chapter 34🎶

Midoriya POV

"Fucking idiot... WHY CANT YOU PLAY A SIMPLE NOTE!? JUST PLAY 1E, 2B, AND 3G ALL TOGETHER IS SIMPLE!"

"SHUT UP KACCHAN MY HANDS HURT BECAUSE I'VE BEEN GRIPPING ON MY CRUTCHES THE WHOLE DAY SO I CAN ACTUALLY WALK!"

"OH FUCK YOU AND EVEN IF YOUR HANDS HURT YOU CAN STILL BE ABLE TO PLAY THESE CHORDS!"

"UGH!" I groan in frustration as I continued to struggle playing the chords on my guitar.

"Tsk. I told you this one will be hard but I didn't expect you to not know how to play the simple chords." He scoffed.

I can feel my eyes twitched in annoyance as I gave a look at Kacchan.

"I do know how to play these notes... but yOUR ANNOYING SHOUTING IS NOT HELPING A T A L L!"

"Oh fuck you! My voice is as sweet as an angel so I don't know what your complaining." He smirked.

"Uuuggh! I don't even know why I accepted to be your friend when I know your attitude will be the same as I ever."

"Oh please, I bet you've been wanting to be my bestie since the moment you laid eyes one me."

"Yeah I actually did..." I looked up to see a surprised Kacchan. "You did...?"

I shrugged. "Well yeah," I said as I finally was able to play the strings as I congratulate myself for it. "But then I realized you're an annoying piece of shit that hates everyone when they're ahead of you and declared them as their rival." I bluntly said as repeated the chords to see if I actually got it.

I looked at Kacchan to see he's hesitating to respond making me grin.

"Well....... IVE CHANGED OKAY!"

"Well you did changed im not going to lie..." I muttered as I glanced at the board to continue playing the chords but Kacchan is standing in front of it.

"Kacchan, you giraffe, move out the way your blocking my work."

Kacchan seemed offended but scoffed anyways and walked to my side as I looked at the board and play out the newer chords.

Kacchan leaned forwards, "you seem to get better with those fingers of yours... I wonder if they can also do other things..."

I looked at Kacchan, confused, but immediately turn red when he gave me a suggestive look.

"Oh you were saying that... OH MY GOD KACCHAN WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING DIRTY THINGS LIKE THAT TO ME! THATS GAY YOU KNOW!? EVEN FOR YOU!" I yelled at him, trying to hide my flustered face but failed miserably.

Kacchan let out a laugh as he continued teasing me while I was desperately trying to ignore him and do my work.

~~•~~

Kacchan stared at me and nodded in approval as I played out all the notes of the lesson for today.

"Nice one Deku. And even I distracted you with my amazing flirting you can still be able to finish this lesson."