🎶Chapter 11🎶

Midoriya POV

"Mom, I'm heading out!" I shouted, as I made my way out the door.

"Okay Izu, be safe!" She said loud enough for me to hear.

I smiled as I closed the door behind me, locking it, as I walked on the sidewalk.

I look at my surroundings as I continue walking to see kids playing around the neighborhood, and old lady watering her plants as she's swaying her hips, probably listening to music, and shouting being heard ahead of me.

Wait a minute, that shout sounds familiar. Could it be-

"LISTEN YOU OLD HAG, I DONT NEED YOUR SHITTY ADVICE. EVEN IF YOU SAY THAT I CAN'T GET FUCKING RID OF THESE FUCKING FEELINGS, I WILL!"

Suddenly I see Kacchan stomping away from which seems his house as he got on the sidewalk. He then turned at the front of the house, glaring at someone by the door who seems to look a lot like Kacchan but more feminine.

That must be his mom. Wait, so does that mean Kacchan lives at my block? Great, just great.

"WANNA KNOW WHY!? CAUSE THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT I'L BE GETTING THEM FROM FUCKING-" Kacchan seemed to notice me, his face turning red of anger.

"DEKU! WHAT THE HELL ARE TOU DOING HERE, HUH?!" He shouted as he started stomping towards me.

I started backing away slightly, laughing nervously. "I actually live by this block you see."

"Great! Fucking great! How come I never notice you huh?! I've been living in these neighborhoods since I was in fucking diapers!"

"Well I moved here a couple of months ago actually." I pointed out.

"Tsk! Whatever! Just don't follow me!" He said as he turned around, walking ahead.

I started walking behind him. Kacchan glance behind him as he noticed me.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO NOT FOLLOW ME!"

"Well this is the only way to UAMA, so quit shouting or you'll make us both late! Yeesh..." I let out a breath, already annoyed.

He started grumbling but didn't say anything, knowing that I'm right. I smirked at that.

Later on, as we were getting close to the building. Suddenly, I heard a 'ding' coming out of my pockets.

I reached down my phone as I unlocked it to see a message.

Ah, I should really add Todoroki as my contacts list.

After I did that I opened the message.

Good morning, Midoriya.

I smile at that. Not bother to look at my surroundings as I continue walking. I typed back.

Good morning, Todoroki! 😁 Btw, after you left with your dad, what happened? If you don't mind telling me of course!

Well when I heard your number being called, my old man dragged me out of the place. We were outside and we had an argument about if I played his music, I would've been in the first place or something.