🎶Chapter 44🎶

Midoriya POV

"Aaaahhh, this is so hard!" Uraraka complained.

"Agreed." Todoroki said as he started patting the end of his pencil on his head.

"This has to be passionate he says, how should I make it sound passionate!" Iida growled as his hands shook over his pencil and pen.

"Uraraka you have a lot of grammar on this paragraph." I pointed out as I got my red pen and started adding lines underneath the sentences that made no sense.

"Don't remind meeee~" she whimpered as she placed her head on the table.

"In the beginning I hated music because my old man forced me at first." Todoroki mumbled as he started writing down something on his paper as he made a mental note.

"You should write that Todoroki, he did say write the beginning and it doesn't had to be a happy start." I said while he nodded as he started writing.

Like I had a happy start when I encountered with music, as if.

We're now at the lunchroom and we all decided to start on our drafts while eating our lunches together, so far I started at least a paragraph because I wanted to help my friends who are having a hard time.

Not like it's some excuse of not doing mines or anything.

"Hey guys!"

We all turned to see Kirishima, Kacchan, and a few of our classmates.

"Mind if we join you?"

I smiled, "not at all! We're doing our drafts at the moment." I said as they used a spared table and connected it to ours as they sat down.

"Why the fuck do we have to write our personal lives anyways." Kacchan commented as he found a chair and sat next to me.

"Well he did say that you don't need to write anything personal if you don't want to." Jirou explained.

"Yup! And honestly I don't care cause my life is full with music and I can't wait to write about it!" Mina excitedly said as she let out a squeal.

Tsu nodded, "he did say think about it as if it was a diary and I never wrote anything about my life with my music so this should be interesting."

"Honestly the first time I wrote and sang a song to it was for my dog when he died. I was little back then." Hagakure proudly said while we all stared at her.

"You're fucking proud that your dog died?" Kacchan said looking offended.

He likes dogs, but he doesn't like it when people know, I just figured it out when I saw him playing a group of dogs behind the school building.

"Hm?" Hagakure turned and saw us staring as her eyes went wide.

"No, of course not! I'm proud because of how good the song I wrote sounded not that my dog died!" Hagakure shrieked as she placed a hand over her heart looking offended.

"My first dog died but he was a bitch so I didn't felt sad but I did felt sad for my second dog but he was a stray but he was nice to me but my dad ran him over with his car." Todoroki said with a monotone voice.