🎶Chapter 55🎶

Bakugou POV

"Glad you could finally come, boys." The old hag said with a smug look on her face as she leaned on the door frame.

I clicked my tongue at her, "old hag, where home." I sarcastically said.

She scoffed at me as she looked down and smiled at Deku, "has my arrogant son been treating you right Izuku?"

Deku cleared his throat as he squeezed out intertwined hands, "y-yes m'am!"

The old hag smirked at his reaction before spotting at our hands and her smirked grew bigger. "Come inside boys," the old hag stepped aside as I dragged Deku inside.

I dragged him to our living room to see the old man and Inko having a conversation. "Why hello Izuku, Katsuki." Inko said as she smiled at us.

I bowed to her, "hello Inko," I turned to the old man, "Old man," he sighed, "katsu."

I simply dragged Deku to a two seated couch as we both sat on it, waiting.

The old hag came in as she took a seat next to Inko was they both leaned in towards our direction, "so tell us!"

Deku let out a sigh as we both looked at each other and then at the two exciting mothers, "it all started when I saw this broccoli looking boy standing in front of the gates of UAMA on the first day, looking like he was going to pass out...."

~~•~~

"Oh my god, so we got a granddaughter now!" Inko squealed as she got up, and started shaking both Deku's shoulders making his head bob up and down. "Izuku I know I said to not have sex yet but knowing that I'll have a granddaughterーI don't think I can wait!"

"But the brat is pretty much like me... she's nice yet fierce, she can be mean and tease us here and there but she helped out a lot of our problems."

'Without me, you bitches wouldn't be here right now if I didn't put common sense in your heads.'

"What is she saying now!?" Inko excitedly asked while I look at Deku that read, 'should I tell her?'

Before Deku could reply I decided why not tell them if she's going to be born like this anyways, "she said that without her, us bitches wouldn't be here right now if she didn't put common sense in our heads." I shrugged.

The old man choked on his tea while both Inko and the old hag gave us a shocked look.

Suddenly the old hag burst out laughing as Inko let out a small chuckle, "that brat reminds me a lot like you and me! But..." she got up as she smacked my head as I let out a grunt. "You should learn to hold back your language when your daughter is in presence!" She said as she smacked my head repeatedly.

"O-ow quit it! It's not my fault I told her to quit the cussing but she's just as stubborn as me! Plus she comes out of nowhere in our heads so she could always be listening and you know that I can't hold back my damn mouth!"

I can hear everyone started laughing as they watch me get whacked in the head by the old hag.

'Lol, weak.'

"You shut it you damn brat!" I warned her but only to receive a laugh.

'Nah, I love my family.'

~~•~~

"You better text me back Deku if not Ima spam your phone." I said which only made him chuckle.

"Who doesn't want to text you back?" He teased as he stood on his tiptoes and kissed me on the lips.

When he was about to let go I yank his neck as I shoved our lips back together as i kissed me hungrily.

He let out a moan when i yanked on his hair harshly as i only growled in return as we both started panting in between our harsh kisses.

"Okay you two should stop unless you want the brat to be born early."

We both flinched as we quickly parted ways, already missing Deku's warmth as we saw the old hag with her arms crossed as she smirked at our red faces.

"Plus, I don't think Inko can handle watching her innocent son having a heated make out session with my son." We both turned to look at Inko to see her having a hand over her mouth with blush on her face.

I saw Deku groan in embarrassment as he covered his face, "l-let's go mom, I'll text you later Kacchan." He quickly pecked me in the cheeks as both him and Inko walked towards their house.

"You're going to be the death of that kid I swear." The old hag shook her head as she let out a chuckle, turning around as she went inside the house.

I only hummed in response as I watch both of them enter their house until they're no longer in sight.

"It's fucking cold out here." I shuddered as I turn and slammed the door shut behind me.

~~•~~

'Papa'

I responded with a grunt as I started drying my hair with the towel as I exited out of the bathroom.

'What... what would you say that I want to be homeschooled?"

I threw the wet towel away as I made my way towards my desk as I took out my homework, "I mean, I don't mind if we homeschool you but don't you want to experience what would it be like at a normal school? What about friends?"

'I-I mean I've realized that once you and daddy become real musicians then you guys will be traveling a lot while I stay over at someone' else's place... I don't want that... when your parents have to go somewhere a lot so they don't have time for their kids...'

I immediately stop what I was doing as I stood stil, waiting for her to continue.

'What I want for my childhood is to live at a nice place with you guys, a-and when you guys need to travel somewhere and do live performances then I want us to buy a van dwelling for us three s-so I can come along a-and I can also do my school work at the same time. I-i just want to travel around and stay together with my two dad's... that's what I want in my life until I'm 18'

"What do you want to do once you turned 18?" I softly asked as I wait for her response.

'... I-I want to be like daddy and papa, going to UAMA and become a musician!"

I stood there I silence as I listen to her breathing. I reached over where my laptop is and logged in as I clicked on the face caller icon.

Then Deku's face appeared in the screen as he smile widely at me. (Hey Kacchan, shouldn't you be doing your homework?) he asked as he started writing something down which I assumed it was homework.

"Hey Deku." I started while he hummed in response, telling me to continue as he started writing down some notes.

"How would you feel... to explore the world with our daughter?"

~~•~~