🎶Chapter 40🎶

Midoriya POV

"Students! Welcome to the All Mighty Class and please don't question for its tittle I already had to deal with Aizawa and a few others because of this..." All Might trailed off while I just giggled quietly for its name.

"And as I warned this is going to be very hard. If we're going to go through this we will have to work together so they'll be no competition in this, understood?"

We all nodded while some just averted eye contact. Kacchan just clicked his tongue who's standing right next to me.

"All right you may take your seats so I can call attendance, you may sit wherever you want but at least sit in the front row." All Might said as he sat on his desk, taking out his glasses which took me by surprise as he opened his laptop.

"Deku, here." I look behind me to see Kacchan sitting at the front row at the very left corner.

He patted a desk which was next to his as I took the message and walked over to it.

"Young Monoma!"

"Here!"

"Young Shinsou!"

"Here."

"Young Kendo!"

"Right here!"

"Young Bakugou!"

"Tsk, here."

"Young Midoriya!"

"P-present!"

"Young Togani!"

"Hehe~ here!"

"Young Shigaraki!"

"Stupid All Might... yeah yeah I'm here."

"... um and Young Dabi!"

"Here..."

"Okay that's everyone!" He said as he closed his laptop, placing his glasses on his desk gently.

"Now if you filled out your packet please turned them in!" All Might exclaimed as he pointed an empty spot on his desk, gesturing that we should place it there.

I got up with my packet but felt a tug on my sleeve and looked down to see Kacchan as he held up his packet, gesturing for me to take it.

"Do it for me."

I narrowed my eyes at him, waiting for the magic word.

He rolled his eyes as he scrunched up his face. "Please?"

I smiled at him as I took his packet and walked over to All Might's desk and placed both of our packets on the spot as I walked back to my seat.

"Alright, it seemed that everyone filled it in which is excellent, good work! Now as you may all know you'll only be having this class in the afternoon while in the morning you'll be in your homeroom to do the basics and things like that."