🎶Chapter 47🎶

Bakugou POV

"Anyways I'll text you tonight Kacchan!" He waved at me as he ran to a different direction.

"Hey, no running in the halls!" A hall monitor yelled as Deku ran past her.

"S-sorry!" Deku yelped as he slowed down his pace slightly as he turned to a corner, not once looking back at me.

I scoffed, he's a terrible liar.

I was about to go follow him but was stopped when I felt a hand on my chest, preventing me to go any further.

"Hey angry boy."

I groaned as I slapped the hand away from my chest, not once looking at him.

"I don't have time to talk scar face I have something to do." I mumbled as I started walking forwards.

"About Midoriya-"

I stopped walking, "what about stupid Deku?"

"I'll tell you.... just follow me back inside the classroom, yeah?"

I growled, that motherfucker is here... so that means Deku is not with him, but I have a bad feeling about this.

I sighed and turned around as I headed back inside the classroom, clenching my teeth as I do so.

I heard him chuckle, fucking bitch, hearing the door close behind him.

I got on top of Deku's table and sat on it, one foot on the table while the other is hanging over the edge.

He hummed as he backed his table away from me a bit as he leaned his back into it.

"What about Deku you fucker?" I started.

He smiled evilly. "You two aren't dating, right?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What's that supposed to fucking mean?"

He laughed a bit, "so it seams that you two aren't? Funny.... you two seemed really close to the point that people might figured that you two are dating."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I fucking know that, wrinkles guy said that when we first meet dumbass."

He scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "Even if you two aren't dating, could it possibly that you two have a rare soulmate bond?"

I stared at him wide eyed and shocked but I quickly covered that. "What makes you think that me and Deku have a rare soulmate bond?"

He laughed as he shook his head. "Don't play dumb with me, you two have a rare soulmate bond and the thing is that you two are soulmates am I right? Oh, but the thing is-" he chuckled.

"Poor little Midoriya doesn't know that your his soulmate, but you do. Am I right?"

My eyes widen, and this time I didn't try to cover it. How does he fucking know all this?

I quickly shook my head as I glared at him, my hands gripping on the edge of the table.

"How do you fucking know all this? Huh? Tell me!" I growled.