🎶Chapter 59🎶

Midoriya POV

"Oh my baby I'll miss you!" My mom said as she gave me a hug as i squeezed her tight in our embrace, "I'll miss you too mom."

"I'm just surprised that you haven't gotten kicked out of the house brat, instead you are moving to a nice penthouse with your soulmate." I heard aunt Mitsuki say to Kacchan only for him to yell at her in disbelief making her smack his head as they started yelling at each other.

I chuckled softly as I let go of my mom and kissed her on the forehead making her smile, "you'll be okay on your own, right?" I asked in concern.

She laughed as she waved her hand at me, "Izuku dear I'll be fine, you live your life out there because it's a whole new world.
A dazzling place you've never knew." She sang softly at the last part as small tears formed at the corner of her eyes as she quickly wiped them away as she gave me a soft smile.

I smiled at her as I gave her one last hug before hearing Kacchan honking the horn, yelling at me to get inside as I waved at my mom and aunt Mitsuki, "bye!" I said as I got in the passenger seat as Kacchan pulled out of parking.

"Bye Izuku, Katsuki!"

"Later kiddos!"

~~•~~

"Kacchan help me with this boxー"

"Oh fuck no you get your own shit while I get mines, that's the deal."

"But I have more boxes than you plus you've already finished settling in while I'm still moving my stuff in!" I complain as I stomped my foot frustrated.

He rolled his eyes at me as he got up from the couch and took the heavy box from my hands, "thanks Kacchan!"

"Yeah, yeah." He grumbled as he continued to help me move all the boxes from the moving truck outside. It's a lot harder because we live on the fourth floor and we don't want to use the elevator since it's busy so we're using the stairs instead.

"For suck sake why can't we just fucking ask someone who works here to help usーshit!" He cussed as he almost dropped my box full of CD songs of All Might as he almost lost his footing but stood in place while I just glared at him, "be careful it took me years to collect all of them!" I hissed.

He glared at me back as we continued to walk up the stairs with the boxes in our arms, "you fucking care about the CD's more than your own boyfriend almost tripping the motherfucking stairs!" He hissed back.

I frowned as we continued to walk up the stairs as we finally made it to our floor. "I'm sorry Kacchan." I softly apologize as I opened the door for us as we walked in and placed the boxes on the floor.

He sighed as he started stretching, "its fine you're always cranky when we do this type of exercises. Why don't you take a break as I move the final boxes." He offered as he took a water bottle from the fridge and drank it.

I frowned before snatching his water bottle as I drank the rest as I sighed when the cold water ran down my throat. "it's okay Kacchan I can help out." I said.

He nodded as we walked back downstairs and picked up the rest of the boxes from the moving truck.

~~•~~