🎶Chapter 48🎶

Midoriya POV

"Ack! Stop pulling on my wrist it hurts, and why are you rushing!" I yelped as she continued to pull on my wrist as we ran down the hallway.

"Well you wanted to see Bakugou and his soulmate, right?" She turned her head back at me as she grin, before looking ahead.

I remained quiet as I looked don't at my running shoes that are hitting the white tiles floor.

Kacchan and his soulmate huh?

I should've seen this coming sooner or later.

She suddenly stopped running making me go forward as I face planted on the floor.

I heard he giggled behind me as I let out a groan as I stood up from the ground.

"Such a klutz." She giggled.

"You're the one who stopped suddenly." I grumbled as I held my fingers at the bridge of my nose.

She snorted before looking at the, I'm guessing the All Mighty Class door as she looked through the rectangular window.

She gasped as her lips shaped like
an O as she suddenly started squealing.

"Good thing these rooms are soundproofed because I really don't want to interrupt their moment." She shrugged before stepping aside as she giggled happily.

Confused, I looked through the window before gasping in shocked.

It's Kirishima.

Kirishima is Kacchan's soulmate.

Why didn't I see this coming? Kacchan always hangs out and talked to him out of most of our classmates.

But the thing that I couldn't bear is that they're making out.

The make out looked intense so I looked away from the window as I looked at the floor.

"Aww~ are you crying?" Togani pouted.

"Huh?" I reached up and touched my cheeks to feel it wet.

Why am I crying when I knew this was coming?

"Yeeaah it hurts, doesn't it?" Togani trailed off as she cupped her hands behind her back.

"I don't... um..." I inhaled deeply as I rubbed my face together, trying to wipe the tears away.

"I'm going to go." I muttered before walking away.

"Wait, you bag!" I turned around to see togani holding my book bag as she smiled sweetly to me.

I looked at it before taking it, giving her a tight smile. "Thanks." I muttered before walking away.

I hate this.

~~•~~

"Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
"Don't forget me, " I beg
"I'll remember, " you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead-"