🎶Chapter 23🎶

Bakugou POV

~Like I'm Bakugo, turn they soul to fuckin' smoke
Bitch I'm boutta pop, bitch you know I'm boutta blow up~

I let out groan, recognizing my ringtone, as I lazily reached for my phone from my nightstand.

~Only need these hands I don't need no fuckin pole
Once I get a grip, I might blast yo fuckin dome up~

"Aaaahh, fucking shut up..." I groan in annoyance as I looked at the caller ID to see that shitty hair is calling me.

"Why is this fucker calling me so damn early..."

I answered it as I hold my phone close to my ear, rubbing my eyes with my thumbs.

"The fuck you calling me so damn early shitty ha-"

"Dude, where are you right now! We've been waiting for you for five minutes and you still didn't came- wait..... ARE YOU STILL IN BED!"

"Hah?"

I took my phone away from my ear and looked at the time on my phone to see it is 6:46.

"HOLY SHIT! I'LL SEE YOU FUCKERS IN TEN MINUTES!"

I ended the call as I scrambled out of bed, quickly walking to my bathroom as I aggressively brushed my teeth and comb my hair but it always ends up to its spiky form.

I just had to have that old hag genes if that makes sense.

After that, I quickly washed my face and exited out the bathroom as I headed over to my closet, scanning over my clothes.

I decided on a black tank top that'll go over my hoodie and some loose dark blue jeans.

After I changed on that I grabbed my phone as I shoved it on my back pocket and ran downstairs to see the old hag in the dining table, doing rent or some shit.

She took a quick glance at me before going back onto her papers. "Let me guess, you have to go to school early and you overslept so you're running late. I just assume by all the noise you've doing up stairs." She shrugged.

I stared at her for a moment before reaching an apple from the fruit basket that's on the dining table as I headed towards the door.

"If I don't then Aizawa will suspend me for two fucking weeks for not doing the punishment he gave me." I said, quickly putting my shoes on as I slung my book bag over my shoulder.

"Wait... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

"BYE OLD HAG!"

"WAIT A MINUTE WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT GETTING SUSPENDED IF YOU DON-" I closed the door, cutting off on what she was going to say next as I locked the door.

I looked down at my watch to see it's 6:55.

Shit, I better run.

And on that thought, I ran to school.

~~•~~