🎶Chapter 6 🎶

Okay, at this point I'm going to list off everyone in Class-1A about what type of musical instruments they each play and what desire they each have when they become a musician or a singer, depends on what they have decided on. Here we go!

Midoroya Izuku: Can play the electric guitar, drums, keyboard, piano, and he can sing a little. Nah scratch that, he can sing like a goddamn angel. He wants everyone to enjoy his music and wants to put on a big smile when he does it. His dream is to be just like All Might, who can play the instruments like it was just meant for him, and can write his own songs which are very good, and can sing like a god of course.

Bakugou Katsuki: Can play like Midoriya, but, he can rap and can do the DJ. His dream is to surpass or be better than All Might himself.

Asui Tsuyu: She can play the Bongo drums. Her dream is to be better at it and create her own beats to audience it in Hawaii.

Uraraka Ochaco: She can play the flute. She wants to be good at it, but not the number one, she wants to be better at it enough that she can raise a lot of money to support her and her family. But she's not forcing herself, she loves her flute.

Iida Tenya: He wants to be successful at playing the keyboards. His dream is to be one of the members of the Iida Family band to play with his family.

Yaoyorozu Momo: She can play the Harps. Her dream isn't that big but she wants everyone to enjoy her soothing music, but makes sure not to put everyone to sleep of course.

Jiro Kyouka: She can play the Bass guitar. Her dream was to be a part of an emotional hardcore band ever since his dad was a part of it. So now she's following his dad's footsteps.

Hagakure Toru and Ashido Mina: They both can sing. They're both best friends since grade school. Their dream is to make their own j pop band and make music of course.

Aoyama Yuuga: He can sing a really high vocal range. His dreams, eh, he wants his own audience and wants to dazzle them.

Sero Hanta, Kaminari Denki, and Kirishima Eijirou: Hanta can beat box but It's still working on it, and Denki and Eijirou can both rap. Their dream is to create their own band. They meet when they were in high school.

Ojiro Mashirao: He can play the Accordions and Concertinas. His dream is to show how good he is because in his younger days people teased him for playing something so weird. So he wants to prove himself that he can be great at it.

Todoroki Shouto: He can play the piano. He wants to play beautiful notes unlike his father and showed them to the world.

Tokoyami Fumikage: He can also play the piano, but he wants to play dark but beautiful piano notes.

Koda KIouji, Sato Rikidou, and Shoji Mezo: The trio who are shy and quite, but can sing beautiful and melodic. Their dream is to sing for the world. That sounded cheesy for the three, but is true.

Monoru Mineta: He can play the Trombones thinking it can attract girls, but really, it scares them away. Dream; girls.

That's all of them i hope but reminder that not all characters are going to be mention on this book. I'll try but I can be lazy at times so no promises. Here we go!