🎶Chapter 32🎶

Midoriya POV

"Okay... now clenched your left hand."

I slowly closed my left hand, twitching a bit as I finally formed it into a tight fist.

The doctor nodded in approval as he started scribbling down on his clipboard.

Once he did, he looked up and accidentally made eye contact with Kacchan who was glaring at him the whole time and flinched from the intense stare.

He let out a nervous cough as he turned to me. "I'll be giving your results once your mother comes by, so for now I want you to relax and to not stress much. I'll be going then." He bowed as he quickly walked out of the room, Kacchan's glare following behind.

I turned and gave a look at Kacchan who just gave me an innocent look.

"Don't give me that look."

"What look? Don't know what you talking about nerd."

"You know exactly what im talking about."

"But he was also the fucker who made you uncomfortable!"

"Kacchan it was the nurses he didn't do anything!"

"Tsk!"

I let out a sighed at Kacchan's behavior. What are you even worried about anyways?

"You missed it."

"Huh?" I turned at Kacchan, confused.

"The assignment. You weren't there and I couldn't preform it alone cause it was a duet song so we didn't get a grade."

My eyes widen. The assignment! Holy crud I completely forgot about that!

"Oh my god Kacchan I am SO SORRY! I'm probably going to get a bad grade and not pass the year and- HOLY SHIT your not either! I'm sorry Kacchan I'll talk to Aizawa about this and-"

"Oí quiet done will ya! We're not going to fail the year and it is NOT your fault understand me?" Kacchan sternly said as he stared right at me.

I paused as I looked deep in his eyes and I could've sworn I saw a glint of light in them.

"What the- Kacchan your eyes... I just saw-"

All of a sudden he let out a cough making me flinch a bit as he averted eyes with me.

"Anyways like I was saying you don't have to worry about it. Aizawa said we can do a redo once you've recovered." He explained.

I nodded. "Okay that sounds like a plan... but I am sorry you know."

He scoffed. "Stop apologizing. This whole thing isn't your fault. Also while your still here and recovering I'll be helping you catch up the lessons you've missed."

"Huh? You really going to do that? But how?"

He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I wrote down notes while you were in a coma. It's in your notebook and I'll give it to you tomorrow so you can review them and then I'll help you."