🎶Chapter 5🎶

Midoriya POV

I have to wait for the second semester to join in the class where you learn every single instruments. Mr. Aizawa says that I should practice the ones I do know and master it. Right now I only know how to play the drums, the guitar, the keyboard, piano, and sing a little.

Apparently, Kacchan also knows how to play what I knew, but he can also know how to do the DJ. I also learned that he has the same dream as I do, learn how play pleay multiple instrument and become number 1.

This just got him even pissed, knowing that I also play more like him.

Before we knew it the bell rang, meaning lunch had started.

"Alright everyone leave your instruments in the classroom, then you can head to lunch." Aizawa says, already walking out the room with his sleeping bag, muttering that he wants to sleep already and that we're a pain.

As I was about to head out, I heard Uraraka calling for me.

"Deku!"

I flinched as I turned to Uraraka. "U-Uraraka! Hey... why did you just called me Deku?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh! Well... I think it's cute! Beside the meaning of 'worthless, or you can't do it' you can simply do the opposite, saying, 'worthy, or you CAN do it." she says, as if trying to make me feel better when Kacchan called me that as she smiled.

I smiled back. I then heard a growled behind me to see Kacchan glaring at Uraraka. He must've noticed my staring, seeing that he glared at me before turning around, exiting the room.

I turned to Uraraka. It seems that she hasn't noticed Kacchan glare because she's still smiling about the change of meaning of my nickname.

"Thanks Uraraka, that makes me feel better," I say, before pointing out the door. "We should leave our instruments at our classroom so we can head to lunch." I explained, heading out the door.

"Right!" She says as she trailed behind me.

~~•~~

When we left our instruments at the classroom, we headed straight to lunch. We had to use the map they gave us because we didn't know where it was.

After walking around endlessly and asking other years above us for help, we finally found it. We looked around as our eyes widen at how huge the place was and how many people they were.

We then lined up to get ourselves some food. "The food here is ten times better than the ones in High School!" She exclaims.

I nodded in agreement. It's true, I always have to tell my mom to pack my lunch so I don't have to eat the food at school. I actually went to a poor high school, but I've managed. And my mom saved money so I can be in this very academy ever since I started talking about going non-stop.

As we got food, we started to look around, picking out a spot to sit. "Deku, look! Isn't that Tenya Iida? From our class?" she says, pointing across the room.

I looked and she was right. He was also sitting alone. I remember he played the keyboard. He is really good at that.

We decided to sit with him and befriend him. So we headed towards him as we slam our plates onto the table, startling him as we sat down.