🎶Chapter 16🎶

Midoriya POV

"Are you two dating? Or-"

"NO!"

Me and Kacchan shouted in unison as we stared at each other for a moment before quickly backing away from each other.

"All right, everyone settle down. You two, get off the floor it's embarrassing enough to see some staffs passing by giving us weird looks with all this commotion you two have given." Aizawa said as he glared at us.

I gave him a sheepishly smile while Kacchan just clicked his tongue as he looked away.

"Now get off the floor, I have an announcement to say to all of you."

Kacchan got off the floor as he stomped towards his desk while I dusted the dust off my pants and apologized to the class about the commotion we did. They all said it was fine as I walked towards my desk.

"Alright as you all know, you have around three weeks to finish up this assignment. You all are to the point in finishing it so instead of three weeks, it will be two, so we can do other lessons already."

"What?! But, me and Kirishima don't have two weeks!" Kaminari exclaimed as he stood up from his seat.

Aizawa looked at him. "Then what have you two been doing, hm? Tell me." He crossed his arms.

Kaminari started fidgeting his fingers. "Well, um, not too long ago when we were working on it we've both realized that we're... soulmates." He said as he looked at kirishima who in return gave him a loving smile.

"..."

"EEEEEEKK!"

Almost all the girl squealed, making us guys cover our ears.

If they keep on going I'm going to end up deaf!

They immediately stop making me wonder how they did it.

Then I realized something. "Wait, Kirishima, aren't you partnered up with Hagakure?" I questioned.

His eyes widen, then looked at Aizawa who raised an eyebrow at him.

He let out a nervous chuckle. "Well I asked Jirou if I can partner up with Kaminari while she can partner with Hagakure..."

He looked at Aizawa with pleading eyes. "Please sir, we promise that we'll work hard for the next two weeks. Just please let me be partner with Kami. I don't think I'm manly enough to leave by his side just yet." He stood up and bowed.

Kaminari blushed on Kirishima's actions making all the girls awed as I stared at my two friends and smiled.

I'm glad they found each other. Now a days not a lot of people find their soulmates...

Mr. Aizawa sighed. "As long if it's finished by those two weeks, fine."

Kirishima fist bumped in the air as he sat down while everyone came where Kaminari and Kirishima were sitting to congratulate the two.

I was about to do the same but-

"Enough! I am happy for you two but I haven't said everything yet." Aizawa said.