🎶Chapter 57🎶

Midoriya POV

The exams are finally over and it is now Friday, I thought that to myself as I lazily got out of bed.

"You think daddy did great on the exams Aika?" I told her as I started stretching my body.

'I don't know. I don't know the answers so just be patient and wait for the results!"

I flinched at her tone as I furrowed my eyebrows, "okay what's up with you in this lovely morning?" I told her as I started making my bed.

'It's just that I don't like the name Aika! It basically means love song, didn't I say I wanted a badass name!'

I chuckled at her complain as I made my way to the bathroom and got ready. "The name suits you and you'll know exactly why, just not now I'm guessing?" I said as I listen to her complain and list the names out to me saying that they were badass and she wanted one while I just shook my head and laugh.

~~•~~

"I swear Deku you take a lot longer to get ready just like a girl." He teased at me while I just simply rolled my eyes at him and got inside the car.

'What about Kana!? It means powerful one so why not that one!?'

Kacchan flinched at the yelling coming from our daughter as I put on my seat belts. "She's been going on like this since I woke up." I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Oi, brat, why you giving a hard time with your dad huh?" Kacchan snapped while I quickly told him that it was fine.

'Beat it old man, how come you've agreed to name me Aika!?'

"Because it suit you damn brat and if you don't understand then maybe you'll understand it one day but right now you're being a spoil brat so behave yourself!" Kacchan growled as he drove our way to the academy.

'Fine! I wish I could slap your ugly face."

"What did you say!? Damn brat I'll give up a piece of my mind!" Kacchan yelled as he started flicking his forehead while Aika started complaining that it hurts and that it tickles at the same time while I couldn't help myself but laugh as I listen to them bickering.

This is my family, huh?

~~•~~

"Good morning Deku!" Uraraka waved the moment she saw me enter the classroom as she gave me a hug.

"Ok, back away round face." Kacchan placed his hand on her face and push her away while she huffed as she glared at Kacchan who walked his way to his friends.

"So what, I can't hug my best friend now?" She huffed while I laugh at her as I gave her a side hug.

"Sorry about that, he's been overprotective and clingy of me." I said to her as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well that's expected, he loves you very much and I could tell." Uraraka shrugged while giving me a smile as she walked towards her desk while I couldn't smile to myself, he loves me.

I quickly made my way to my seat as we heard the bell rang as Aizawa walked in the room.

"Good morning class."