🎶Chapter 25🎶

Heyooo. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have stared school this week and will always come home tired since I'm not used to waking up in the morning. So this is the longest chapter I have ever written so... prepare yourself.

~~•~~

The bell rang for dismissal as for Class-1A waited for Aizawa to dismiss them since apparently the bell doesn't dismiss them.

"Class dismiss." Aizawa tiredly said as he got inside his sleeping bag and crawled out of them room.

Everyone immediately started packing their belongings, screeching chairs echoing around the room as students made their way out of the class.

Katsuki snapped out of his thoughts once he heard his classmates leaving as he carelessly stuffed his books in his bag as he slugged it over his shoulder, making his way out of the class.

'Need to see Deku.' Katsuki thought as he was about to step foot out of the class but was stopped by both Kirishima and Kaminari who stood in front of Katsuki.

"Bakubro! We are going to karaoke later tonight and we're hoping for you to come along?" Kirishima hopefully said.

Katsuki scoffed. "I'm not wasting my damn time to have fun, I have to do something..." Katsuki trailed of but mentally shook his head as he roughly pushed the two boys aside as he started heading towards the end of the hallway.

"Oh you mean visiting Midoriya-?" Kaminari quickly shut his mouth once he saw Katsuki turned his body towards him as he shot him a deadly look.

Kirishima sighed. "Bakugou, we just wanted you to forget what happened that day for a little bit and have some fun! You haven't been yourself lately and your even failing your classes! You been visiting the hospital a lot ever since that day and don't even get yourself a break. You haven't-"

"I haven't what? I just saw Deku almost die in front of me and getting fucking tortured by that fucking guy and I fucking knew I had a bad feeling about him but I just ignored it and left Deku wonder around while my dumbass stayed with Aizawa. Deku has fucking scars that I-!" Katsuki let out a shaky breath before continuing, "and then knowing I'm his fucking soulmate when I realized I have feelings for that fucking nerd and then having fucked up nightmares about deku l-looking like-" Katsuki held his head down, clenching the strap of his bag as he felt tears rolling down his cheeks, "I fucking did nothing and left him with that g-guy..."

Everything was silent. No one said a word except the soft sobs coming from Katsuki. But this wasn't his first breakdown in front of the two since that day as they both stare Katsuki sympathetic.

"Bakugou, I-"

"Fucking leave me alone..." and with that, Katsuki continued walking down the hallway as he turned to a corner, no longer in sight.

The two boys stayed still as they look at the where bakugou just left.

"What do you think we should do...?" Kaminari sadly said, not looking away from that spot.

"Honestly... we just have to hope and wait for Midoriya to finally wake up." Kirishima whispered as for Kaminari who nodded in agreement.

"Come on, your house or mine?" Kirishima asked as he started walking down the hallway where bakugou was as for Kaminari who quickly followed him.