🎶Chapter 41🎶

Midoriya POV

"HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT WE'RE ALREADY LATE DUE TO YOUR SLOW ASS!" Kacchan yelled out over the music from his Bluetooth radio.

"D-don't rush me!"

Finally locking the door, I turned around and ran towards Kacchan's car, opening the passenger door.

I cringed when Kacchan turned up the volume as I covered my ears.

"Every day I'm just surviving
Keep climbing the mountain
Even when I feel like dying
Keep climbing the mountain!"

"Do you seriously have to do this early in the morning!? Turn it down!" I yelled out over the music, hoping that he could hear me.

I swear I'm so moody when it comes to mornings, and he's just making it worse.

He grinned evilly at me as he turned up the volume even more as he held out a hand behind his ear, teasing me.

"What? Can't hear you!" He said as he drove out of parking.

I groan in annoyance as I glared out the window,

I really don't like rock music...

"Another night I'm barely holding on
One step away from being dead and gone
In my life to die another day
Is this life that I've been living?
All that's meant for me?"

Kacchan sang along to the music while i just couldn't wait to get out of this car.

Is this punishment for making us late? I'm guessing this is a warning since he knows that I don't like these songs!

"The higher I go the harder I fall
So I don't look down, I don't look back at all
And when I wish it all would turn to black
I try to see the light and push the darkness back!"

I glanced at Kacchan out of the corner of my eye only to see a grin on his face as he sang along to the song, his eyes continued to stare at the road.

I smiled, as long he has that smile on his face, I'll let it slide for now...

But that soon ended once I saw his hands moved over to the volume and raised it up higher making my seat shake underneath me.

How the hell are we going to become the 'Wonder Duo' if we have different taste music?

In the future, you'll see!

I flinched at the voice but soon relaxed once I quickly realized that it was my soulmate daughter talking.

What makes you say that sweetie? Can you see the future or something?

Nope! I just have a gut feeling is all!

I chuckled at that but I soon let out a small scream once I felt the whole car shake, feeling my whole body vibrate.

"KACCHAN TURN THAT DOWN OR I SWEAR TO GOD I-"

"FUCK YOU DEKU I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT THIS IS MY CAR!"