🎶Chapter 22🎶

Bakugou POV

"FUCKING DEKU! CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MOTHERFUCKER DECIDED TO DITCH!" I yelled out as I stomp my way towards my house.

"I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT ADORABLE SON OF A BITCH PHONE NUMBER-!"

"Katsuki! Stop yelling, theirs children in the neighborhood!" My neighbor who lives right next to me said.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS!" I yelled at him.

"Do you want me to tell your mother about your behavior just now?" He said crossing his arms, challenging me.

"... tsk!" I clicked my tongue at him as I walked up to my front door.

I opened the door then forcefully closed it behind me causing a loud bang as I took off my shoes at the entrance then hanged my book bag on the hanger.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT NOISE!?"

"OLD HAG I'M HOME!" I shouted so she could be able to hear me as I walked up the stairs.

"KATSUKI WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, HUH?! YOU DIDN'T CAME HOME YESTERDAY AND I WAS FUCKING WORRIED! I TRIED CALLING YOUR DUMBASS BUT DIDN'T ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE! ARE YOU DOING GANGSTER SHIT OR SOMETHING!?" She yelled out from the kitchen.

Shit, I forgot about that.

"WHAT THE HELL OLD HAG I WASN'T DOING ANY OF THAT SHIT!" I yelled at her. I then decided to walk back down the stairs to talk to her so she won't get the fucking wrong idea.

"THEN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND EXPLAIN TO ME! YOUR FATHER WAS EVEN GOING TO CALL OUT THE POLICE BUT THEN I THOUGHT THAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH A PHASE AND WILL COME BACK LATER AND HERE YOU ARE NOW!" She yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL OLD HAG IM NOT DOING GANGSTER SHIT AND IM DEFINITELY GOING THROUGH A 'PHASE'!"

I entered the kitchen to see her turn off the stove as she turned to face me, hands on her hips as she glared at me.

I sighed In annoyance as I sat my ass on the dinning table, facing her.

"Brat, don't sit there-"

"Do you want me to explain old hag or not?" I grumbled, already wanting to go to my room.

She clicked her tongue at me but didn't argue, signaling me to continue.

I grumble. "Me and my partner were doing this shitty assignment in one of the room where we practice on our instruments. Then we had an argument and it was time for fucking lunch but we decided to ignore the bell as we continued arguing. Then the fucking janitors locked the fucking rooms cause apparently they locked it after lunch is over. We couldn't get out cause of the high advanced doors and the rooms were soundproofed so we couldn't shout for help. Then the next morning Aizawa and some dude found us." I explained, half true to what i said as I tiredly rub my face.

She blinked at me once, then twice.

"How did you pee? Did you have a bottle or-?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! OUT OF ALL THAT YOU COULD'VE ASK ME YOU HAVE TO ASK ME THAT!" I shouted in disbelief.

"What? I'm fucking serious." She laughed.