Welcome to TGHBH

Hello, new readers and people reading again. Welcome to my book The Girl and Her Breaking Heart. So here are a couple of things I want to talk about before you guys go on and read.

[Let me know if you're rereading the book, I would love nothing more than to hear what you have to say about the book. Whether it's good or bad things, I'm all ears. Don't be afraid to speak up. It will help me help you and everyone else who reads my book. I want this book to be understood and enjoyed. I'll do my best to answer back.]

There are Mature Themes in this book that some readers might not want. This is my only warning before you go on and read.

Mature Themes are:
• Sex
• Language
• Violence
• Drug Use
• Self-Harm
• Violations

Like I said this is my only warming. I will not say when there is a steamy or sex scene, cursing or abusive scenes, talk around suicide, and/or people talking and using drugs (and much more). So please don't comment on how there was no warning in the chapter because there will not be.

The Girl and Her Breaking Heart is based on the POV of the main character Alexandra Queen, most of the time. But there will be times when it will be someone else's POV. Keep an eye out though. Because in some chapters I will switch from one POV to another.

••• <- This will be placed above someone's name. It just means that the POV changed but that there's no time skip. This -> 🌹or 🥀 means a time skip. So don't confuse them lol.

Also, the Author Notes that NNTR just means No Need To Read.

Please keep in mind that I started this book when I was around 15. I've edited it since then and I will continue until the book is more understandable for you all.

Another thing to keep in mind is that I wrote this book from the top of my head. So everything I've written since the start has been me just going with the flow of the book.

If you have nothing nice to say about my book, please keep it to yourself. If you don't like my book then just stop reading and go into another book. My book isn't for everyone. I know I'm not the best at writing but I do try and that's what counts.

Do note that I won't allow you to be mean to any other readers, if someone says something about a character then let them state their opinions. If you do want to say something against them, just make sure it is not over the top rude, mean, or inappropriate. We are all here to enjoy and have fun.

One more thing before you go on to read. If you have or want to make me a banner or a cover then send it through any of my social media's along with your name in Wattpad so I can give you credit. I will post them in either my book, Instagram, Twitter, or all of them. I will even try my best to use whatever it is that you lovely people send my way. You can also text me whenever you want, for either causal chitchat or just bored, I'm up for it all. I'll try my best to answer. My social media links are in my bio. Make sure to check them for updates and sneak peeks.

Alright enough of my talking, let's get to the book. I hope you guys enjoy it. Please don't forget to Comment and Vote :))

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

P.S. I have an updated schedule now. Every Sunday or Saturday if I know I can't on Sunday. I'll be updating it. It will be like that until further notice. HAPPY READING!! <3