004| MISSING

CHAPTER FOUR
•MISSING•

November 8, 198307:27The Wheeler Home

November 8, 1983
07:27
The Wheeler Home

"We just tell our parents that we have AV Club after school," Mike leaned on the table as he explained to the two boys, "That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood."

"You seriously think the weirdos know where Will is?" Lucas asked, casting a glance over at the two girls who sat on the couch.

Mike rolled his eyes, "Just trust me on this, okay? Did you get the supplies?"

Lucas pulled his bag up onto the table, "Yeah, binoculars from 'Nam, army knife also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandanna, and the wrist rocket."

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asked, not impressed.

"First of all," Lucas defended his weapon of choice, "It's a wrist rocket. And second of all the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up! But if their is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye...and blind it!" He pretended to shoot something from the wrist rocket.

"Dustin, what did you get?"

Teddy watched as the boy dumped numerous things from his backpacks onto the table, mostly books and rocks though she perked up when she saw a familiar silver wrapping fall out of Dustin's bag. She gently moved past Eleven and over to the table next to the curly haired boy, grabbing the candy bar.

Dustin smiled, "Hey, a Snickers! You're favorite, right?" He then watched as Ten quickly shredded the wrapper, throwing it to the side and stuffing the candy into her mouth.

Mike eyed the girl as she quickly finished the chocolate bar, reaching for another from
Dustin's pile, "She's gonna get sick."

Dustin shrugged him off, smiling at the girl on his left, "Oh come on Mike, she likes it! Right, Teddy?"

Ten didn't respond, instead stuffing her face with candy causing Lucas to roll his eyes at her than turn to the Henderson boy, "You only brought snacks?"

"We need energy for our travels!" Dustin defended before glancing down at Lucas' wrist rocket on the table, "And why do we need weapons? We have them!" He then motioned to Teddy and Eleven.

"Okay she shut one door and she said two words!"

"Yeah, with her mind! Did you also forget she took over your body and made you stop moving? Imagine all the cool stuff they could do, like..." Dustin then picked up Mike's plastic Millineum Falcon before turning to Eleven, "Okay she can make this fly!" He then dropped it, causing it to land on the floor while Eleven didn't even look up at him.