029| PARTY GAMES

June 30, 198520:14Hopper's Cabin

June 30, 1985
20:14
Hopper's Cabin

Teddy watched with wide eyes as Max pranced and danced around her bedroom, humming and singing  along with the music, "You must be an angel....I can see it in your eyes." The blonde couldn't help but admire the other girl as she danced like she didn't care about anything, her red hair spinning around her like a tornado.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by El who nudged her shoulder from where they sat next to each other on the bed. Teddy looked over to see the girl was holding out a magazine towards her with a picture of a boy about their age with shaggy brown hair and a sly smile.

Max glanced over at the two sisters, chuckling as she realized who they were looking at, "Oh, I see you found Ralph Macchio."

"Macchio?" El asked the Mayfield girl, her eyes never leaving the magazine page.

"The Karate Kid!" Max yelled like it was obvious, "You know? Hi-ya!" She added her own little karate chop causing El to roll her eyes as Teddy laughed.

Max beamed at the blonde girl before her blue eyes trailed back down to the page, "He's so hot right?" The sisters only shrugged, neither of them very interested in the movie star, "I bet he's an amazing kisser too." Teddy wrinkled her nose as El only rolled her eyes at the girl.

"Hey, Teddy..." Max sat down on the other side of the brunette girl, a curious tone in her voice, "I know El has kissed Mike but have you kissed anyone?" Teddy shook her head at the question, honestly the idea of kissing any boy sounded pretty gross.

"Boys are gross." She replied causing Max to laugh and nod.

Max then turned to El, looking down at her, "Soon Max will come crawling back to you begging for forgiveness. He is probably crying to Lucas in his basement all Oo, I hope they she takes me back! God, what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces!"

At her last sentence, Teddy and El traded amused looks, both thinking the same thing causing Max to raise an eyebrow, "What? What's that look for?"

El only stood from the bed, smiling, "We can't but Teddy can!"

Max's eyes widened in realization, "Holy shit!" She looked at the shorter girl, "You can do that? With your powers?"

The girl nodded at her friend standing from the bed and going to her chest of drawers, ruffling through it looking for the red bandanna she had stolen from Hopper. She finally found it underneath some overalls and turned back to the other two girls, joining them in sitting on the floor.