SEASON ONE BLOOPERS

TEDDY

TEDDY .... KIERNAN SHIPKA
RON BARNES .... WILLIAM JACKSON HARPER
ELEVEN .... MILLIE BOBBY BROWN
MIKE WHEELER .... FINN WOLFHARD
LUCAS SINCLAIR .... CALEB MCLAUGHLIN
DUSTIN HENDERSON .... GATEN MATARAZZO

"I wanna do the clappy thing-can I do the clappy thing?" A black slate board is handed to Kiernan who looks at it eagerly before clapping it multiple times, "Woooohoo! Action!"

- - -

William lead Kiernan down the white hall, the lights flickering and alarms blaring as he pulled the girl along, trying to get to the exit.

"We have to get out of here before those shitty guys get you!"

The young blonde looked up at the man curiously, "Shitty?"

"Yeah, shitty, like.." He came to a halt, the girl stopping beside him, "Shitty like how I forgot my line, great, wow." The man laughed, the crew and his young scene mate joining in.

"Nice Will!"

- - -

The next shot is of Kiernan and Millie running through the woods, their hands locked together as they make their way through the trees.

A few seconds in Millie trips over a stick, falling to the ground and dragging Kiernan with her, causing both girls to laugh as they land on the dirt.

"Millie!" The blonde girl jokingly chastises through her laugh.

"I'm sorry! The Demogorgan got me!"

- - -

"Yeah, just hop on." Finn says in character towards Kiernan, patting the seat of the bike that is next to him.

The Crew and the cast laugh as Kiernan struggles to get onto the bike, eventually having to have Caleb drop his own bike and join Finn in helping her on.

"I got it!"

- - -

Millie and Kiernan are standing in the Wheeler basement, dressed in comfy clothes as they look towards the camera, hands linked together.

"Sorry," Kiernan breaks character, releasing Millie's hand as she wipes her own on her pants, "My hands are sweaty."

- - -

"Dustin, she's gonna get sick!" Finn recites from off camera, the shot focused on Gaten as they stand in the Wheeler Basement set.

"Oh, come on, she likes it right-" He cuts himself off with a laugh, quick to try and cover his mouth to silence it, "Sorry!Kiernan has chocolate like all over her face and it made me giggle."

- - -

"Troy pissed himself!" An extra called causing Finn to instantly crack a smile, chuckling lightly.

Kiernan smiled along from where she was standing next to him, a blonde wig placed on her head as she playfully hit the boy's arm,

"Finn!"

- - -

The next shot is Kiernan in the kiddie pool, she begins screaming and crying out as in instructed as Winona pulls her into her lap shushing her though Kiernan slips, falling out of the kiddie pool and onto the floor.

"I'm okay!"

- - -

Kiernan and Finn are sat facing each other in the cafeteria before Finn suddenly leans in, pressing a quick kiss to Kiernan's lips, before quickly pulling back before they both smile at each other.

"Cut!"

"Aww," Millie croons from where she is standing by the Duffer Brothers, "Kiernan's first kiss!"

"Millie!"