013| THE GOODBYE

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
•THE GOODBYE•

November 12, 198321:42Hawkins Middle School

November 12, 1983
21:42
Hawkins Middle School

After the events of the bath, Hopper and Joyce took off to go find Will leaving the teens in charge. Meanwhile, Teddy sat with a blanket wrapped around her as she laid her head on El's lap, only looking up at the sound of a door opening.

"They're gone!"

"What?" Lucas asked, looking over at his friend from where he sat next to Teddy.

Mike sighed, "Nancy and Jonathan, their cars gone." He explained.

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin shrugged causing Ten to wonder what exactly sucking face meant and why Nancy and Jonathan would do it.

"Gross!"

Mike shook his head, "No, No way!" He did not want to imagine his sister sucking face with anyone.

"Did they go with the chief?"

"I don't know!"

Suddenly, Ten got a flash of Nancy and Jonathan in her mind, armed with a bat and a pistol as she shook her head, "No."

Everyone quickly looked over to Teddy, "What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Teddy nodded once again.

"Demogorgon."

-

"This is crazy, we can't just wait around!" Mike called from where he was pacing up and down of the gym, Ten watching him from where she was laid across the bleachers.

Lucas rolled his eyes from where he sat behind Teddy, "Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. The shitty men are still looking for us."

Dustin nodded as El ran a hand over Teddy's head, "Yeah, and we don't even know where Nancy is."

"Teddy can find them!"

"Mike, look at her." Everyone turned at Dustin's statement to the sprawled out Teddy, her face pale, dried blood and tears on it, her eyes closed, "She can barley move." Mike sighed, looking over at El who only nodded, she knew Teddy's powers best.

"I still think we should stick to the chief's plan." El nodded at this, they needed a place safe for Teddy to recharge.

Lucas agreed, pulling the towel to Teddy's chin, "Exactly, even El agrees. We need to stay here and keep out of sight to keep them safe. Besides, Nancy's with Jonathan."