003| TEN AND ELEVEN

CHAPTER THREE
•TEN AND ELEVEN•

November 7, 198309:14The Wheeler House

November 7, 1983
09:14
The Wheeler House

Tend stood at the driveway of the house from her vision, same white shutters, and the same mailbox marked with the same word.

"Eleven." Teddy whispered to herself, a soft smile gracing her face at the thought of her friend. She then scanned the area, her eyes landing on the backdoor.

She made her way to the door, before pounding on the wood, making a loud sound. Less than a second later the door burst open causing Ten to step back in shock. There stood a boy, around Dustin's age, with dark black hair and chocolate dots across his face

"Umm, hi?" Teddy studied the boy carefully, looking him up and down, before her eyes wondered behind him and into the basement.

"Eleven?" Ten asked, looking directly at the boy who blinked at her in shock. Teddy than brushed past him, into the basement, looking around for her friend

"Hey-"

"Ten."

Both the boy and Ten froze, both eyes going to where the other girl stood in front of her fort, her eyes brimming with tears as she looked at the other girl.

"Eleven." Ten smiled, a single tear fell down her cheek.

The two then pulled each other into a hug, smiling as they wrapped their arms around each other.

Ten and Eleven together again.

-

After the two girls had reunited, Eleven, in an attempt to not be separated from her lifelong friend again, had the two practically attached at the hip.

The two girls now sat in the fort that the boy had constructed, El and Ten sat shoulder to shoulder as the former fiddled with a small handheld device that Dustin also had in his room.

Ten's wide eyes were constantly moving, trying to intake her surroundings. It was a lot like Dustin's room but much bigger and also smelt a lot better, and was filled with many things such as drawings and plastic multicolored figures.

At the sound of rustling, Ten tensed up, her hand grabbing onto Eleven's who also looked up in alarm. The two both relaxed when they realized it was only the shaggy haired boy and Eleven merely gave him a glare for startling Ten.

The boy sat down in front of the fort, giving the two a bright smile as Ten took the time to study him. He had darker hair than Dustin, although it was less curly and this boy appeared to have all his teeth. Ten was very enamored by the light speckling of dots that littered the boy's nose and cheeks.