006| NORMAL

CHAPTER SIX
•NORMAL•

 November 9, 198302:54The Wheeler Home

November 9, 1983
02:54
The Wheeler Home

Ten pushed through the basement door of the Wheeler house causing Eleven to stand up from where she had been in the fort, her arm raised to use her powers though she quickly lowered it when she saw who it was.

"Ten," The girl smiled, pulling her friend into a hug, she had been so scared for her, she then looked at the blood dripping from the other girl's nose, "Okay?"

Ten nodded, a small smile on her face as she looked at her lifelong friend before glancing around the room where no one else was, "Mike?"

Eleven looked over at the stairs causing Ten to nod and grab the Super Comm from where it sat on the couch before making her way up the wooden stairs, Eleven quick to follow her. The two made their way silently to the second floor where all the lights were off, Ten then pushed open the door to Mike's room, the two girls stepping in before Eleven closed it.

Mike laid in his bed, his cheeks red with tear stains causing Ten's heart to drop, she almost felt bad about waking him up. She then placed the radio on his nightstand turning it on to a channel full of static. After a few seconds the boy rustled before sitting up in his bed, his hair a mess.

"Mom-" He stopped himself when he saw Ten standing in front of him, blood down her nose and the sides of her face, he quickly pulled the covers off of himself, "Teddy? Where did you go? Are you okay?"

Ten ignored him, instead turning the radio up louder as she closed her eyes causing Mike and Eleven to trade a confused look.

"Teddy, cut it out." Mike said, seemingly remembering he was upset with the girl, "You lied to me, to all of us. You said Will was okay but he wasn't. I thought we were friends, but friends don't lie. You hurt me, understand?"

He rolled his eyes as the girl stood with her eyes closed, not listening to him, "Teddy, I said knock it-"

Then a familiar voice flooded the room, though it wasn't any of the three's or even Teddy's powers.

"So come on and let me know. Should I stay or Should I go?" As Will's voice sounded through the radio Eleven and Mike looked at it in shock, the latter rushing over to the radio.

"Should I stay or should I go now? If I go there will be trouble, if I stay it will be double."

Mike grabbed the SuperComm, holding it to his mouth, "Will, is that you? It's Mike! Do you copy? Over." Will's singing cut out, only to be filled with static as Teddy lost control, "Will are you there? Will?"