SEASON THREE BLOOPERS

TEDDY

TEDDY .... ROWAN BLANCHARD
RON BARNES .... WILLIAM JACKSON HARPER
ELEVEN .... MILLIE BOBBY BROWN
MIKE WHEELER .... FINN WOLFHARD
MAX MAYFIELD .... SADIE SINK
LUCAS SINCLAIR .... CALEB MCLAUGHLIN
DUSTIN HENDERSON .... GATEN MATARAZZO
WILL BYERS .... NOAH SCHNAPP
JIM HOPPER .... DAVID HARBOUR

The red door swings open to reveal Millie, Rowan, and Sadie all dressed in colorful raincoats as the rain rig sends water down on them. The tone quickly turns from serious to funny as the girls all give bright smiles.

"My name's ketchup!" Millie sings.

Rowan joins in, "My name's relish!"

"And my name's Mustard!" Sadie adds.

"Together, we're ketchup, relish, and mustard!" All the girls chorus, laughing as they finish their silly song.

- - -

On the hill scene the camera focuses on Gaten, Caleb, and Sadie as they say their lines. In the back of the scene Millie and Rowan are running around chasing each other and giggling.

Right as she runs past Caleb, Rowan disappears out of frame, laughing as falls to the ground. Millie, still chasing her, has no time to stop and trips over Rowan falling to ground as well.

"Rowan!" Millie calls from where the girls both lay on the ground.

"Oh hey, Mils."

- - -

The three girls stand in the set of the Hollaway's living room, their eyes moving over to Dacre as it is silence while he should be saying his line as he looks back at them confused.

"Did you drop it?" Rowan asks, stepping out of character.

"Oh, shit! It's me!"

- - -

In the scene we see William and Rowan sitting in a car.

"See you later, kid." William says in character.

Rowan smiles and nods at him, turning to open the door and get out. The door doesn't move. Rowan tries the handle again and the door remains closed.

"It's locked."

William frowns, "Shit. Really?"

- - -

In a scene shot outside of Max's house we see Rowan with a helmet on as Sadie helps her get onto the skateboard.

"Sadie if you make me fall I swear-"

"You're fine! You're fine! You're fine!"

"I'm about to fall! I'm not fine!"

- - -

In the sauna scene both Dacre and Rowan are on wires, floating a few feet off the ground as they dangle in the air.

"I feel like a puppet, like one of those marionette things." Rowan announces, frowning lightly when everyone just stares at her, "Oh shit, are we rolling?"

- - -

Rowan and Sadie are sat on the floor of the grocery store set, facing each other as fake blood leaks out of Rowan's side.

"I wanna kiss you." Rowan said in character, her eyes trained on the girl sitting in front of her.

Sadie nodded, repeating her line, "Yeah, just like that."

Still in character, Rowan frowned before leaning forward but stopping a few inches in front of Sadie's face, instantly breaking character, "I'm so sorry, I got nervous." Sadie's laugh is echoed on set with Rowan quickly joining in.

- - -

In another take of the kiss scene, Rowan quickly leans forward, raising her hands but quickly retracting them, breaking character once again.

"Ro!"

"I don't wanna like grab your face!"

"Dude, just kiss me!"

- - -

In the next take, Rowan reaches forward and the two connect lips. The two are able to stay in character with Sadie freezing up and Rowan quickly pulling back.

After a moment of staring at each other in shock one of the Duffers calls out, "Cut!" and the two girls share a high-five!

"We did it!"

"Finally"