Ruined

Feet tapping on the floor, heart racing in my chest, thoughts swirling in my mind. My eyes were darting around the room. I was too nervous to function. Daniel coming back from tour today, but he didn't know I was going to be at the airport, waiting for his arrival. Jack and I had planned for me to be in the terminal for him. I was anxious and pacing while I waited for Jack's text to let me know they were on their way to baggage claim. People of all ages, from three year olds to the elderly, passed through the terminal, yet no sign of dirty blond curls in the crowd of heads.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket, clicking the power button so I could see the lock screen. Nothing. Just notifications from Twitter and Instagram. My fingers danced along the phone screen when I felt a vibration rush under my skin. The screen lit up and my eyes shot down, reading the letters from left to right.

Jack: We'll be there in two minutes.

I nodded to myself before replying back.

Y/N: I don't know if I can do this.

I heard the swoosh sound of my text send, before a ding rang through my ears.

Jack: What do you mean you can't do this?

Jack: You've only been talking about this day for weeks.

Y/N: I know, but...

Y/N: I don't know. I think I'm just overthinking things.

Jack: Damn right you are.

I shook my head, smirking at the text before turning off my phone. My neck stretched so I could look over the heads and I caught a glimpse of Jonah's face. The butterflies started to erupt in my stomach and I started freaking out about seeing Daniel again.

His face appeared in the crowd and a smile glowed on his face as his hands released everything from their grasp. I saw the blond and started running towards him. Daniel held his arms out so I could jump in them.

I wrapped my arms around his back as his flew around my back. He squeezed me close to his body while his face rested in the crook of my neck, breathing in my scent. "I can't believe your here. I missed you so much."

I smiled into his neck where my face was resting. "I missed you too, baby." He rocked us back and forth while his hands rubbed my back. "I'm all yours tonight."

He chuckled into me. "Babe, you've always been all mine. And guess what?" I hummed into his neck. "I'm all yours."