Magic

you were walking in and out of stores with your best friend, y/b/fn. you had bags balanced all across your forearm. you had a bit of an addiction when it came to shopping.

"y/n, i need a break," y/b/f/n sighed.

"okay, we can go get some food," you told her.

you guys boarded the escalator to the food court. once the sweet smell of food hit your nose, your stomach internally screamed with glee. you set your bags down and went to get some food from one of the many options.

you and y/b/f/n sat in silence due to the amount of food you both were consuming at once.

"heyo everyone! we're why don't we and we are going to sing a song for you guys!" someone said from the middle of the food court.

you turned to see what was happening and you saw a group of five boys. there was another person who was filming them. one of them started to play the guitar which he was really good at. then they all harmonized together.

it felt like you were in a trance. their angelic voices were so beautiful. they hypnotized you. it was amazing and you couldn't get out of the spell they put you under.

"earth to y/n!" y/b/f/n snapped her fingers in your face.

"sorry, what?" you asked her.

"they just finished. let's go say hi!" she exclaimed and dragged you out of your seat.

as you were being pulled to where they were, you noticed that they were all good looking boys. one of them caught your eye, however. he was smiling and talking to the guy who filmed them. he had a little gap between his teeth which was really cute.

"hi! i'm y/b/f/n and this is y/n. we just wanted to say that you guys were amazing," y/b/f/n said. you weren't really paying attention to what she was saying. you couldn't keep your eyes of the one boy. he looked to be around your age.

"hi, i'm zach and this is corbyn, jonah, jack, and that's daniel," the one who announced their singing said. daniel looked at me and you noticed his icy blue eyes.

"hello," daniel said to you.

you must've looked like an idiot because you were dumbfounded by his beauty. you stood there not listening to anything.

"you're being a dumbass. say something," y/b/f/n whispered in my ear.

"oh, um, sorry. you are magic," you realized what you said and laughed out loud. daniel laughed as well. his laugh was amazing. dang, can he get any cuter?

"thanks, did you like the little show?" he asked me.

"i did. you all have great voices. no, amazing voices," you told them.

y/b/f/n was facepalming herself and went to engage in conversation with the other boys leaving you and daniel.

"do you have a name beautiful?" he asked.

"or can i call you mine?" you finished the pickup line. you laughed together. "it's y/n."

"that's a gorgeous name," he smiled. "mind if i put it in my phone?"

"no, not at all."

that was the start of a beautiful relationship.