Teasing

It had been a really lazy day for me and it's not like I could go and do anything. The boys were my best friends, but they were somewhere writing in the studio and I couldn't wait to see them any longer. I know I wasn't allowed to go to the studio, but I also wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend.

I decided that maybe I could make him come home early, so I decided to text him and see if he would respond.

Y/N: Babe, I miss you!

I waited a couple minutes before my phone buzzed in my hand.

Daniel: I'll be home soon. We're almost finished recording.

Almost. That's the key word.

Y/N: Okay. I just missed your lips on mine.

Y/N: I missed when you would slip your hands under my shirt and rub my back.

Daniel: Baaaaaaabe. Don't do that. I just wanna come home and hug you now.

Well, we're getting there. That's not exactly what I wanted him to come home to do.

Y/N: God, I can feel your lips trailing down my neck, making me moan quietly while I tug on your hair.

Y/N: I love the goosebumps I get from the rings on your fingers.

Y/N: I miss how good you make me feel when I'm under you.

Y/N: I know you love the scratches I leave while you're pounding into me.

Daniel: Y/N, you can't do this right now.

I smirked to myself knowing my plan was slowly going the right way. Maybe he would like a little more.

I slipped off my shirt and shorts, which left me in my lacy bra and underwear. The camera application was opened and I took a selfie from up high so it showed my bra.

Y/N: one image attached

Daniel: Stop it!

Daniel: You're making me hard in the studio. I don't want the boys to see that.

Y/N: one image attached

It was a picture of me in front of the mirror, half naked.

Daniel: You're gonna get it when I get home.

Y/N: I can't wait till you get home.

Y/N: I need you so bad right now.

Daniel: You have no idea what you're doing to yourself do you?

Y/N: I think I do.

~~~

I heard the door slam echo through the house and I smirked to myself knowing Daniel was home. Echoes of his footsteps got louder as he walked to your room. The door flew open and flew shut while I was on my computer, still half naked.

"You are in some serious trouble. I cannot believe you did that to me."

By now, my computer was put away and I was walking toward Daniel, every step pushing him backwards. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Daniel was pinned against the door. 

"I think you do," he responded in a whisper. I kissed him slowly and passionately before letting him go. 

"Take your anger out on me then."

"Oh, you have no idea what you're doing, do you?"