YouNow jams

"Luna is asking what is your all-time favorite music," Daniel said, holding his phone in your direction, taking a sip of his water bottle. He was doing a YouNow for about half and hour now and you were sitting in the background, painting your nails.

"Wait, I'm going to play it!" You excitedly got up making your way to your room, grabbing your speaker and heading back to the living room.

"Here we go" Daniel mumbled to himself as you set the pink speaker on the center table and connecting it to your phone, your black nail polish already dry. Daniel was going through the comment section while you searched for the song on your playlist, jumping scared when Pocket full of Sunshine started playing loudly by his side.

"I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine, I've got a love and I know that it's all mine oh oh oh" You started singing along, Daniel looking at you still a little bit off.

"Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me, sticks and stones are never gonna shake me oh oh oh"

"Take me away..." You shouted, out of tune purposefully.

"Take me away." Daniel singed, getting along and doing the muffled part.

"A secret place..." Your voice came to its normal tone with Daniel repeating his part.

"A sweet escape..." Your phone is held in front of your mouth, mimicking a microphone.

"Ok! Now, this turned into a couple reacts to." Daniel laughed, while you looked through your playlist filled with old songs.

"Back to when I listened to Shakira 24/7," You said when Whenever Wherever started playing.

"Whenever, wherever, we're meant to be together." Daniel sang loudly, looking at you.

"I'll be there and you'll be near and that's the deal, my dear." You tried to imitate Shakira's voice but failed horribly.

"There over, hereunder, you'll never have to wonder." He sang again, getting closer and closer to you.

"We can always play by ear but that's the deal, my dear." His hands cupped your cheeks, giving a quick peck on your lips before going back to his phone, reading some comments.

"Olivia said we're goals, I agree with that." He chuckled, sitting on the couch beside you, leaning his head on your shoulder, your head resting sightly on his.

Daniel was still talking to the fans and now you we're comfortably leaning on his shoulder going through your Instagram page, a song stuck in your head.

"Now and then I think of when we were together, like when you said you felt so happy you could die. Told myself that you were right for me But felt so lonely in your company. But that was love and it's an ache I still remember" You sang quietly, without even noticing.

"You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness like resignation to the end, always the end. So when we found that we could not make sense, well you said that we would still be friends but I'll admit that I was glad it was over." Too focused on your phone to even notice that Daniel had stopped talking and now was looking at you with a wide smile on his face. Your voice raising a bit and the song getting higher, the fans already freaking out over how good your voice sounded.

"But you didn't have to cut me off, make out like it never happened and that we were nothing and I don't even need your love but you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough." Daniel joined you. "No, you didn't have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records and then change your number. I guess that I don't need that though." You were there, singing your hearts out, forgetting you were living and letting the whole world see how you guys completed each other even in your harmonies.

"Now you're just somebody that I used to know." You both finished, starting to laugh at how random that was. And then the thing started. You guys always doing lives and posting covers together, the fans loving your relationship even more.