Celeb Crush

"I know! Did you see y/c/c/n last Instagram post? I almost died," you laughed into the phone to your best friend.

"Girl, I can't even deal. He's just too adorable," she giggled.

While you were talking on the phone Daniel stood in the doorway listening. As you talked he developed a frown on his beautiful face. After a few minutes, he walked off with a sad look.

After you said goodbye to y/f/n, you went to the living room where Daniel was sitting.

"Hey babe," you smiled, flopping down next to him.

"Hey," he said flatly while looking down at his phone.

You frowned, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he snapped.

You grabbed his phone before asking, "Daniel, what is wrong?"

He didn't even flinch.

"Would you leave me for y/c/c/n?"

"What?" you asked in disbelief, "Are you out of your mind? Of course, I wouldn't. I wouldn't leave you for the world."

"Really, because if I go by the phone conversation you just had it seems like a possibility," Daniel hinted.

After a few seconds, you let out a loud laugh.

"What's so funny?" he frowned.

"You're jealous over my celebrity crush?" you giggled.

"Pfft no," he insisted while crossing his arms.

"Aw baby, you know I love you and only you," you smiled cuddling into his side, "why would I want someone else when I already have the most amazing boyfriend?"

Daniel cracked a small smile before taking you into his arms, "I love you."

"I love you too, you idiot," you smirked.