Trying it out

Daniel was never the best at talking to girls, especially ones that he was crushing on, and no doubt that girl was you. Whenever you would talk to him, his face would immediately turn tomato red, he couldn't stop smiling and he would laugh at every little thing that you would say. It was obvious he liked you, but he was always too chicken to ever make a move. He was good friends with you, and he has been wanting to make a move for so long.

 He would play it through his mind and it would go perfectly, he just wished that he had the courage to do it in real life. Daniel was sitting on the couch, scrolling through your Instagram. The guys walked in and didn't even need to ask to know what he was doing.

"Stalking Hailey's Instagram account again Daniel?" jack asked, smirking at him playfully. "She literally has like ten photos on her account. There's not much to look at."

"So what?" daniel asked, his eyes still glued on his phone. "She's still just as beautiful in all of them."

 The guys exchanged glances with one another as Daniel continued to scroll through your photos.

"Speaking of Hailey," corbyn said, walking up to Daniel. "I invited her over for our movie night tonight."

Daniel snapped his eyes up to Corbyn. "You're joking."

Corbyn shook his head. "She's bringing the popcorn. Caramel popcorn."

 As much as Daniel loved caramel popcorn, he still wasn't very happy about them not informing of your invitation until the day of. He needed to prepare, this was the event he had been constantly playing over and over inside his mind. He has always wanted to watch a movie with you and cuddle with you in the middle of it. And even if he got lucky, you would fall asleep in the position. Daniel blinked himself out of his thoughts as Zach snapped his fingers in front of his face.

"Are you seriously playing the cuddling scene in your head with you and Hailey again?" zach asked. Daniel didn't respond and stared at Zach. "Okay, well, we know your struggle with even looking at Hailey, so we've all decided to help you out before tonight."

Daniel sighed in despair. "What's the use? Flirting with Hailey is more nerve racking than performing in front of millions of fans."

"Don't worry about it Daniel," jonah reassured, patting his on shoulder. "we got you."

 You stood at the front door holding your large bowl of caramel popcorn, awaiting for the guys to answer the door. You were excited to watch the movie tonight, especially with the guy you've been crushing for forever, Daniel Seavey. The door swung open and the four out of five were standing on the other side.

"Daniel is just setting up the movie in the living room," corbyn said. "but that's where we wanted him because we need to tell you something Hailey."

 You listened to their so called "plan" for tonight. A smile grew on your face the longer you heard about the plan. Once they were finished, they invited you inside and you turned on your acting mode. Since the movie that you all were watching tonight was a horror movie, they said that it was going to be a perfect opportunity to cuddle.

 You all entered the living room, seeing Daniel peacefully sitting on the couch. He seemed to not notice your arrival and you walked behind him. Your heart fluttered as you saw that he was looking at your Instagram page. If that wasn't a clear sign that he like you, you didn't know what was. You sped from behind him as Jonah tapped him on the shoulder. You didn't want Daniel to know that you saw him looking at your Instagram account.

 Daniel hastily put away his phone as he saw that you were around and smiled at you.

"Hey Hailey," daniel greeted nicely. "I um, you want to sit by me?"

 You put the bowl of caramel popcorn down on the table which was instantly swiped by Zach and then walked over to sit next to him. Corbyn went to shut off the lights to get the full experience of watching a horror movie. When everything was set up, Daniel started the movie. Regularly you would be terrified out of your mind, but all you could think about was cuddling with Daniel. You had to wait until an extremely scary part came before you could pull the line.

 A few moments had passed and you received the signal look from Jonah. It was time. You took a deep breath and clicked into actress mode. Your leg began to rapidly go up and down, indicating your agitation. It wasn't long until Daniel had noticed your nervousness.

"Hailey, are you okay?" daniel asked softly. You shook your head, trying to act as scared as possible. Daniel looked around at the other guys, but all of them were way into the movie. Daniel cleared his throat and inhaled deeply. "Hailey, if you're scared, we could try cuddling if that would make you feel any better."

 You didn't let another second pass and gently laid your head onto his chest. It certainly took Daniel by surprise. He didn't expect you to take action that fast. On the other hand, he didn't mind. He threw his arm around you and went deeper into the cuddle position. He couldn't believe it, the scene he had been playing numerous times in his head was finally happened. You could feel his heartbeat quickening, but at the same time, so was yours.

 As the movie continued on, you had lost yourself in the cuddling position and had fallen asleep on Daniel. And soon enough, Daniel fell asleep on you as well. When the movie ended, the guys got up to talk about how good the movie was until they saw that you and Daniel had fallen asleep on each other. Jonah smiled and pulled out his phone to take a picture. When the picture had gotten taken, all the guys gathered around Jonah to look at it.

"I like it," jonah whispered. "Daniel and Hailey are so cute together."

 The guys swung their eyes to look at Daniel, only to see him smiling in his sleep. Jonah chuckled.

"I think I know what he's dreaming about."

> < > < > <