clumsy

I sat down on the downstairs couch, comfortably wrapped in a fluffy blanket. My eyes scanned the pages of Stephen King's, IT, as I drank hot chocolate out of a large mug. Everything was peaceful in the Why Don't We house for once.

My calm night was interrupted by a loud slam from the upstairs. A thread of curse words filtered through the house and I sighed, knowing the boys were doing something stupid.

"It's broken! I can't feel my fucking elbow!" Daniel whimpered to what I'm assuming was Jack from their shared bedroom.

I rolled my eyes, not even sure if you could break your elbow but quickly shut my book and ran up the stairs. Busting open the door to the room, my eyes laid on my crippled boyfriend face down on the ground with Jack staring at him in concern.

"What did you do now, Daniel?" I questioned, with slight amusement in my voice. He was extremely dramatic when it came to stuff like this.

"My elbow is broken." Daniel muttered, not even making eye contact with me and pouting.

"No it's not. What happened boo?" I asked, walking over to him laying on the floor. I ran my fingers through his hair in effort to calm him down.

"So I was walking to get my guitar, and I wasn't like paying attention. I wasn't looking where I was going and I tripped over the corner of my bed, and face planted. I managed to land on my elbow in the process and now it hurts." He explained, finally moving up to look at me. Jack tried to hold back a laugh at Daniel's sad yet pathetic escapade but ultimately failed when he burst out in a chuckle.

"Dude sometimes you're so dumb." Jack grinned, walking out of the room leaving me and Daniel, who was very annoyed with his band mate's comment.

"Jack is just joking around. Are you okay?" I wondered, concern evident in my tone of voice. I wanted to make sure he was genuinely not hurt from his 'accident.'

"Yeah I'm fine. Just hit my funny bone I guess." He mumbled, rubbing his arm. I frowned and wrapped my arms around him.

"Not so funny huh?" I joked and he just shot me a death glare, before releasing a small laugh.

"You're lucky you're cute Y/n."