Prank

Hello everybody and welcome back to my channel!" I said into the camera that was currently set up in the kitchen of the Why Don't We household. I was a youtuber and recently my subscribers had told me I should get my boyfriend back, who pranked me with a fake snake, knowing my fears over snakes. I freaked out so much that I feel into the pool.

I asked my subscribers how should I prank Daniel - the boyfriend of mine, and they all said pretend to cheat on him. Obviously I wasn't going to cheat on him, I would never do that. I was a bit skeptical about this whole video.

"So in today's video I am finally getting back around to pranking Daniel." I said smiling into the camera. "But I need some guests too help me."

"Hey." Zach and my best friend, Jackson said walking too frame. Jackson was my friend from back home in North Carolina, and I considered him my brother because I've known him since we were born. He was visiting me in LA so I thought this would be the perfect time to prank Danny.

"So you guys obviously know Mr Zach Herron. But you don't know my best friend slash brother from another mother, Jackson. He is currently visiting me from North Carolina and he has agreed to help me prank Daniel." I said to the camera. "Basically what's going to go down is, Jackson and I are gonna be here in the kitchen pretending to make out. We're not going to make out because ew gross, but we're gonna angle our heads to make it look that way. Then Zach here is gonna sit in the living room area and call for Daniel to make him his signature peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Daniel will walk into the kitchen and boom. There's all you need to know. Lets go."

All three of us got into our places. I was so nervous but I didn't want too show it. Zach sat down in the living room, I sat on the kitchen counter with Jackson standing in between my legs. I had hid my camera in the corner but also had two go pros set up from different angles. I sighed, waiting for Daniel to walk into the kitchen.

I heard Daniel come down the stairs and go into the living room where Zach was. I looked at Jackson with fear in my eyes. He knows how much I love this boy. But I decided to bottle it up and do this.

"Hey can you make me a pb and j?" I heard Zach ask. "You know yours are so much better than mine."

"Sure thing." Daniel said. I grabbed the back of Jackson's head pulling him too near my face. Our faces were centimetres about but I moved my hair in the way so that it looked like we was kissing. We both moved our heads in sync pretending to make out even though we wanted to burst out laughing. Jackson sniggered making me bite the inside of the mouth so I wouldn't laugh out loud.

"What the fuck!" Daniel said. Jackson and I both put our acting faces on and snapped our heads over to Daniel's direction. He was stood in the corner, arms out too his side, visibly pissed.

"Oh shit." I mumbled.

"Fuck this. Fuck all of this." Daniel said before he walked out of the room and towards the stairs. I jumped down off the counter, calling after him but he was ignoring me. I followed him up the stairs and towards his bedroom, where he slammed the door hard. Right in my face.

I turned around to see Jackson holding my camera, following me. "Oh shit, we really pissed him off." I said to Jackson, not even looking at the camera. My heart broke a little bit when I heard the bathroom door slam. I grabbed the camera off of Jackson and turned it off. I didn't want people seeing this. God, I was stupid.

"Daniel." I said knocking on the door. "Daniel it was a prank I swear. I didn't actually make out with him." He didn't reply.

I opened the door to his and Jack's room seeing that he locked himself in the bathroom. I asked Jackson to not come into the room as I wanted to speak to Daniel alone. He was so pissed, I've ruined our relationship. I looked around the room, seeing that he had thrown a few things across the room. I walked over to the bathroom door and sighed, knocking on it.